Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 2: Kellin’s P.O.V

It was about an hour before the show, i looked out into the mosh pit, my jaw dropped there was this girl standing there. She was wearing one of our Sleeping With Sirens tees, ripped pink skinny jeans and black converse. She was by far the most beautiful girl i had ever laid my eyes on. I couldn’t help but stare, i admired her beauty for a little while longer. I had to meet this girl. Then i thought of something. I quickly went over the the rest of the band, they were all sitting in one room.

“Hey Guys” I said anxiously.

“Hey Kellin” Said Jesse.

“I wanna change the set list just a little bit for tonight” i said.

“Okay, what are you thinking Kellin?” Jesse asked.

“Come with me Jesse” I said as i motioned him my way. He followed me to the place where i saw her.

“Look into the mosh pit Jesse” I said pointing in her direction.

“Yeah what about it?” Jesse asked.

“Do you see her, the girl in the Sleeping With Sirens tee, ripped pink skinny jeans, and black converse?” i said nervously.

“Yeah, what about her?” Said Jesse.

“For the very last song, I want you to grab your guitar and come up front with me to end the show” I said.

“Which song do you have in mind Kellin?” He asked.

“If you’re James Dean, I’m Audrey Hepburn” i said. Jesse looked at me and then looked at the girl i couldn’t take my eyes away from and then smirked.

“I’m going to point her out and have a security guard go into the most pit and bring her up on stage” I said.

“she’s one lucky girl Kellin” Jesse said as he chuckled and walked away. I hadn’t ever done this before, I’ve never felt this way about a girl I’ve never even met before. I was determined to meet her. The mosh pit was full, I looked at the time, it was 7:55, the show was starting in 5 minutes. I was ready.