Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 3: Amelia's P.O.V

It was 9:00, the band came out from backstage and took their places on stage. I was so excited i screamed like a little girl, it was quite embarrassing but i didn’t care. I was determined to have fun and that is exactly what i was doing.

“Are you guys ready?!” Kellin said. Kellin was gorgeous, he was also very inspirational to me. He had a dream and he was following it. The sound of his voice made my heart flutter, i knew that it was just a hopeless fangirl crush and that nothing would ever happen with him, he doesn’t even know i exist, i’m just another fan. I continued on with my fangirl screams as they sang Do It Now, Remember It Later. This truly was the best night of my life.

It seemed as though Kellin was looking in my direction throughout the concert, it probably wasn’t me though, there was a lot of people in the mosh pit. I just kept singing along and dancing like there wasn’t anyone around me, so, pretty much like i was at home. I don’t think the smile ever left my face. It had been a while since i had smiled like this, i loved it, every single minute of it.

‘“Okay, so, we are going to change things up for the last song of the night” Kellin said after the fangirl screams died down a little. The time went by so fast i couldn’t even believe it. I guess it is true that time flies when you are having fun.

“For the last song, i want to bring one girl up here on stage with me, and i’m going to sing to her” I wanted so much for that girl to be me, but who was i kidding. The spotlight pointed in my direction in the mosh pit. Kellin looked out into the sea of fangirl screams, looked for a little bit and then pointed at me. My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe it, i looked around me. I looked at him,

“Me?!” I mouthed. He smiled and nodded his head. Next thing i knew there was a security guard standing next to me pulling me towards the stage. I got some pretty nasty looks from lots of the girls in the mosh pit, but i didn’t care, freaking Kellin Quinn was going to sing to me! Kellin freaking Quinn! I was having a total fangasm, but who wouldn’t? I calmed down as i approached Kellin. Jesse came up front with his guitar and joined Kellin.

“Whats your name?” Kellin asked.

“Amelia” I said while smiling.

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl” He said. My face felt like it was on fire. Jesse started the song and then Kellin started to sing. This moment was perfect. Kellin took my hand as he looked into my eyes singing,

“Stay for tonight if you want to i can show you what my dreams are made of, as i’m dreaming of your face” I just stared into his gorgeous eyes and watched him sing. I never could have dreamed that this moment would actually be happening. I got lost in his eyes, i didn’t want this moment to end, but the song ended and the concert was over.

“Goodnight everybody!” Kellin said to the crowd. I started to walk away but then someone placed a hand on my shoulder. Kellin was behind me, he had the most adorable smile.

“Amelia, would you like to come hang out with me and the guys backstage?” he said. Who was i to refuse an offer like this? I would be crazy not to accept.

“Yes, i’d love to” I said as i smiled and started into those captivating eyes. He took my hand and we went backstage.