Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 4: Kellin's P.O.V

I took Amelia backstage to the room me and the band hung out in before the show. It has a couch and a couple of chairs inside. I sat down on the couch.

“Amelia, come sit with me” I said while smiling.

“Okay” She said. I could tell that she was overwhelmed by what was happening, i mean this doesn’t happen to just anybody. I just had this gut feeling that i needed to get to know her. I wanted her to feel comfortable so i decided to start some conversation.

“Did you enjoy the show?” I said as i put my hand on hers and looked into her eyes.

“Of course i did” She said while blushing.

“I could tell you were having a good time in the mosh pit” I said.

“You.. you were watching me?” she said with a shocked look on her face.

“Yes, i saw you before the show standing in the mosh pit, for some reason i guess i just couldn’t keep my eyes off of you after that” I said as i blushed a little.

“I had no idea” she said. At this point her face was completely red, but didn’t care, she was still beautiful to me.

“You’re very beautiful” i said, my hand still on hers. She couldn’t stop blushing. It was extremely cute to me though.

“What do you enjoy doing?” I asked curiously.

“Well.. Music is my life, I enjoy singing and listening to music, the reason i’m here tonight is because your music has helped me cope with my stress in the past year or so, i’ve been waiting for this night for a while. not only because of this concert but i finally graduated high school” she said kind of seriously. I knew that look anywhere, she obviously didn’t have the best time in high school. I know i didn’t, i was always being picked on and judged for who i was. “Tough time in high school?” i asked as i looked into her eyes.

“Yeah..” She looked down as her smile began to fade away. I took my hand and placed it under her chin and pulled her head back up so i was looking into her eyes.

“You know, you’re gorgeous” I said with a slight smile. I saw her smile return but then her face went into a slight panic.

“Shit!” She exclaimed.

“What is it?” i said.

“What time is it?” She asked. I looked at my phone

“It’s 10:30…Why?” i said with a confused look on my face. Her smile suddenly dissapeared.

“I’m late, i have to get home!” she said.

“Where is your phone?” I asked.

“Right here” she said as she pulled it out of her pocket.

“This is my number” I said as i quickly put my number into her phone.

“Can i see your phone?” She asked.

“Here” I said with a slight smile on my face.

“Now i have your number, and you have mine” She said.

“Would you like me to take you home?” I asked her.

“If you wouldn’t mind, that’d be great’ she said.

“Okay, follow me” I said as i brought her to my car. we both got in and we were off.