Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 5: Amelia's P.O.V

We finally arrived at my house, not that I wanted to leave Kellin and end the best night of my life, but I had to. I was already late, and my dad didn’t like it when I was late, or when I did something he didn’t like. I got out of Kellin’s car,

“Goodnight” I said giving him a small smile.

“Goodnight beautiful” he said as I blushed a little. I watched as he drove off, my smile quickly faded away, Kellin was gone. I walked to the door hesitating before opening it, I took a deep breathe and finally opened the door. As soon as I closed the door I heard feet stomping towards me, it was my dad.

“you dirty whore, who the hell was he!?” he slurred a little. I slowly backed away from him. He was drunk, he was always drunk after my mom died..

“His name is..” my dad interrupted me,

“you know what happens when you disobey me, right?” he said angrily. I just stood there.

“You get punished” he said.

“Dad! Wait! No!” I screamed. That wasn’t going to stop him.

“Shut up you little bitch! This will teach you a lesson” as he punched me, I landed on the floor. My face was bleeding, my dad wasnt the strongest person, but I wasn’t very strong, I was no match for him. I just laid there, he started to kick me. I started crying immediately, I just wanted this all to end.

“This will teach you, you stupid bitch!” he said as he continued.

“Amelia!” I heard someone yell. Wait a minute… I knew that voice..

“K-k-Kellin?!” i stuttered. Then everything went dark.