Status: Active!

All My Heart

003

"Abby someone is here to see you , also hurry school is in an hour" My mother's voice traveled up the stairs , I groaned as I pulled the sheets from my body before my feet touched the hard wood floor.

"Abby it's Harry he was here all weekend" Louis muttered from my door , his hair in a mess and his mouth in a cheeky smile I smiled back softly. he was so adorable

"Ugh" I said collapsing onto my bed again , I groaned knowing he wanted me but it was harder having him around when I liked my brother.

"Abby... I'll tell him to go away... he seems to love to be around you..." I looked up to see Louis before me watching me carefully. if only his lips were on mine

"No don't bother he'll just come back" I said walking past him , hoping in the shower. After five minutes I wrapped a towel around me before walking over to my bed. I put on my clothes slowly before throwing my hair in a bun at the top. I smiled at my complexion before doing up my tie before i slipped my brown shoes on. I hoped downstairs before I was met with a very smiley Harry I rolled my eyes before walking to the counter top , before me there was a bowl of lucky charms I felt Harry behind me I turned quickly raising my eyebrows before he smirked.

"Here" He said laughing as he watched me , I looked at the bowl smiling he was so sweet and caring and his smile was perfect.

"Thank you" I mumbled feeling my mother's eyes on me as I finished the last of the bowl.

"Bye mum" I said hugging her tightly before placing my brown backup over my shoulders, I heard Harry mummer something to my mum before he met me by my side. I opened the door groaning the rain was pouring harder.

"I should get a jacket.."

"Have my blazer.." Harry smiled pushing his off before placing it over my shoulders , I sniffed it smelling only the smell of him , I groaned as it wasn't Louis's smell he smelt nothing like him I smiled softly before meeting his eyes he got out his black umbrella before linking his arms with me and smiling back.

We walked and talked all the way to school , I felt like he was someone different someone who could mean alot to me. he was perfect I smiled softly as we walked through the big black gates of the school he let go of my hand as we walked past kids My face dropped , he said hello to nearly everyone before walking me to the door before I shrugged off.

"Bye.." I muttered my hair falling on my face as I walked through the slim hallway passing the girls who stared.

"I'll walk you home so Louis doesn't get angry!" Harry screamed from the other hall , I turned around just as he finished..

I thought he wanted me , but maybe I'm just Louis's little sister to him

"well well wearing Mr Styles blazer I see" She winked at me laughing ,

"mmm" I muttered under my breath her eyes looked concerned as she rubbed my back.

"Tell me later ok" she whispered softly , I nodded looking over at the other girls.

I shrugged off the blazer after form , English held no depth and it was my favorite subject also art had no meaning cause all I thought about was Harry! The rain hadn't being held up yet and it was now lunch.

I walked past all the tables before placing my own lunch on the table , I smiled softly when Trina walked in she waved big before sitting down on the table.

"so.."

"He tells me he wants me , he ignores me and now he is a dick" I muttered before biting into my ham sandwich. I wish Louis was here .

"Oh.. so?"

"well I care.."

"here come trouble" she smirks before a head of curls sits down. I groan turning away before throwing his blazer at his face.

"Abby"

"just go Harry.."

"ok ill still walk you yeah?"

"mmm or louis will get mad" I spat.

I turned to see Harry slug off over to his mates , I hit my head before eating again. I hated him more then I wanted and yet he got my mind off Louis. I didn't know why or how he meant so much but he was over all weekend and now walking me too school and getting me lucky charms?.

I groaned as I heard the bell signalling another lesson , I smiled softly at Trina who knew when things were up and said nothing somehow I loved that in her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The bell sounded for home time , I jumped from my seat smiling at Trina before leaving the crowded hallway , I quickly ducked out the door before Harry could find me. remember your just his brother's little sister I felt tears sting in my eyes before I walked through the door , I dropped my bag before my eyes met with Louis's he titled his head to the side before he smiled softly he grabbed my hand before pulling me to the living room. his hands are perfect .

"Abbs.."

"He is a jerk" I spat looking at the floor ,

"Honey Harry's an idiot sometimes do you think he came over this weekend to see me?" He laughed patting my knee.

"Yes.."

"He really didn't , he seriously likes you or thinks your cute" I groaned looking at the floor , Louis put his finger underneath my chin until I met his eyes. his eyes were the dull color I loved .

"Just give him a chance okay" Louis breather winking at me before I heard a knock at the door.

"I'm in my room" I groaned getting up smiling softly at Louis before walking up the steps , Maybe this was hard but I needed someone like Louis who knew when I was upset before I even walked through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! thank-you so much for all the support behind this story!

I don't know if I like this chapter ;L
Sub to my new story!

TORN!

Thankyou for commenting!
uraniumchick
PS_itsbrooke
Revolving.Around.Us