Status: I don't know how often I can update... But I'll try to update once a week ^^

Kiss the Rain

Chapter 11

The doctor said Ash can get out of the hospital soon, and today, when I visited her, she seemed happy to get out. "It's so boring in here. And what's more, there's no music!" she said, and I chuckled. "Well, you can get out soon. Maybe tomorrow." I said, and she smiled. Then I remembered something. "Hey, Ash, there's a composing competition in a few months, wanna write a song together?" I asked, and she pondered over it for a while. "Well, I'm not much of a composing type, but I'll try my best, I guess." she finally said, and I jumped up and punched the air. "Awesome!" I yelled, and she laughed.

The next day, Ash got out and we headed to school immediately. Not to study, since it's Saturday. We went to school to write our song. She's in charge of the tunes and I'll think of lyrics that would match the tunes. She had come up with some nice tunes, but my mind's kinda stuck. "Okay, let's take a break for now." I muttered after 5 minutes without any ideas. Ash nodded and started playing Kiss the Rain. I closed my eyes and kept thinking. We stayed like that for a long time. Then I looked outside and saw that it's gettign dark. I sighed and said, "Let's call it a day. Have some rest, Ash." She nodded and said, "You too, Al. Don't push yourself if you can't come up with any lyrics, I'll come up with some."

On Monday, when I came to school, I noticed it's noisier that usual. People were looking at some posters and they looked really excited. I struggled to see what it's all about, then I saw what it's about. Our school's holding a prom. I mentally facepalmed myself. I completely forgot about the prom. In the previous years, I'd try to ask Ashley and fail, because someone always asked her before I even got the chance to. Now Ashley's no longer here, so I need to find someone else. But the girls in this school are annoying as hell. I can never imagine myself going out with them. I groaned and walked out of the growing crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still can't think of a way to connect the story to the ending I came up with for this story TTwTT