Status: I don't know how often I can update... But I'll try to update once a week ^^

Kiss the Rain

Chapter 5

I yawned as I walked into school and as soon as my eye caught sight of the girls, my jaw dropped. Are they allowed to wear that kind of clothes? They're wearing real slutty clothes, really short, really tight really... God, I need to take my eyes off. I looked at the floor the whole time I walked to class. I finally looked up again and immediately looked down again. The usual crowd around Ash are wearing the same kind of clothes. I can see Ash holding her head in her hands trying to ignore the noisy crowd. I carefully walked to my seat and put my bag on the chair, then yelled out loud at the girls, "Can't you guys see you're annoying Ash? Just leave the kid alone already!" They looked at me and started yelling at me, Ash taking the opportunity to slip away and escape while I got bombarded by their annoying yells. Finally, I managed to get away from the annoying crowd and ran to the only quiet place in school other than the library, also the place I'd most probably find Ash, music room.

Sure enough, Ash was in the music room sitting in front of the piano holding her head in her hands. She looked up when the door creaked shut, and said, "Why the heck are they dressing like that? Are they even allowed to wear those rags they call clothes?" I walked over to her and sat with her. "How the deuce am I supposed to know? They never dared to wear those clothes, except for last year, when Paige's brother came to school, the next day they're wearing that kind of clothes, except not this slutty... And, personally, I think it's something you said that made them wear those clothes." I said, looking at her. She sighed in exasperation and said, "Yesterday I told them I don't like how they dressed. I thought if I insult them they'd finally stop bothering me, but how am I supposed to know they'd take it that I want them to dress like sluts? Gah..." then she stood up and started pacing around the room. "Why not tell them you're a girl? They'd surely stop bothering you." I suggested. "So they can see me like an alien? Heck no!" she blurted and kept walking around. I thought again and said, "Tell them you like guys." She looked at me like I'm crazy and shook her head saying, "Are you insane? I don't wanna be marked as gay!" I sighed and said, "I have no other idea. Sorry." She then froze and walked over to the piano and started playing Kiss the Rain. I listened to her play while still thinking of a way to help Ash. Then an idea popped up in my head. I smiled to myself and walked to class.

The bell rang, and Ash practically dragged herself in trying to ignore the girls who were smiling and waving all flirty-like to her. Ash shuddered and hurried to her seat ad buried her face in her palm, right before Ms Greene walked in. I leaned forward and said, "Hey, Ash, I've got an idea." She replied, "About what?" I rolled my eyes and said, "What else? You problem, of course!" She looked at me and said, "Tell me about it." I leaned closer and whispered, "Tell those girls you have a girlfriend." She snorted and said, "They'd just ignore it. Slutty girls ignore people's girlfriends." I thought to myself, hey, that's true, Then I thought of another thing. "Hey... If their girlfriends are dangerous, I'm sure they won't bother that much." She frowned and replied, "Explain." I smirked and said, "If your 'girlfriend' can break people's necks, I think those annoying girls would bother you less." She thought for a while, and her face slightly brighteedn up, but it quickly darkened again. "How do I find a girl other than me who knows martial arts? Do I pretend to be my own 'girlfriend'?" I shrugged and then her words sunk in. "Wait. You know martial arts? As in, practice martial arts?" I asked, to which she nodded. "Alan! Ash! Put your little heads in the subject we're talking about!" Ms Greene yelled out loud. We both lowered our heads, and after Ms Greene turn away, Ash turned to me and said, "I think I'll just pretend to be my own girlfriend." and turned to face the whiteboard again.

Saturday. Most people don't come to school on Saturdays, but some of us do, and most of the flirty girls always gather at the English Lab gossiping, and I come to school to on Saturdays to go to the library. Anyways, that one Saturday, I was walking around in school when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a girl I've never seen before, she's wearing a goth loli dress with matching make-up. She asked, "Do you happen to know where the girls who always flirt with Ash is?" I raised an eyebrow and whispered, "You... Ash? Is that you?" She smiled slightly and said, "I'm easy to recognize, huh?" I shrugged and said, "Well, I barely recognized you, but when you asked about those annoying girls I automatically know it's you. And by the way, they're in the English Lab." She nodded and walked away. I then thought about seeing my pal Steve, and when I was on my way there, I happen to pass in front of the English Lab and then a loud crash was heard from inside. I froze and stared at the lab's closed doors, people from other classes peeking out to find the source of the noise. Then Ash walked out, still in goth loli dress, with an innocent face and walked away, her boots making loud taps on the floor. I hesitated for a moment, then peeked in the Lab to see the girls in the corner hugging each other looking extremely terrified, a table, along with the computer and the other appliances, broken in the middle of the room. Soon, others peeked in with me, and the next thing I know, teachers were in the room trying to calm the girls down from their shock. I smirked and walked away shaking my head. Ash is really mysterious. Confusing how she can master both music and martial arts. But that makes her unique. And I like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally got this out...