Status: I don't know how often I can update... But I'll try to update once a week ^^

Kiss the Rain

Chapter 6

On Monday, when I got to school, the girls finally wear better clothes than the ones they wore last time. I smiled to myself and walked to class, where the crowd around Ash has reduced a lot to only a few girls. Ash ignored them as usual, and waved at me when she spotted me. I waved back and walked to my seat and told her to meet me at the library, then I left.

A few minutes after I sat at my usual spot at the back of the library, Ash came in and sat with me. "What is it?" she asked. "I must say, you did a nice job on Saturday, though you shouldn't have destroyed the computer table." I said. She frowned. "What are you talking about? I didn't even know school's open on Saturdays." My jaw dropped. "Then... Who's that goth loli on Saturday? I thought it's you." "Wait, wait... Goth loli? Does she give the impression of black and white?" she said. "Now that you mention it, yeah. Black and white make-up, black and white dress, black boots, black eyes, black hair tied in twin-tails..." I muttered. She put her head in her hands and said, "She followed me here..." I frowned again. "Who?" "That yandere stalker girl is back." she said without looking up. "You... Have a stalker GIRL?" I nearly yelled. She nodded. "Before I move to this school, I lived at the far end of this town, and when I first went to school, there's this girl sitting alone at the corner of the class. I saw her alone and decided to be her friend. So I walked up to her and said hi and complimented her. Her name's Ice or something, and the next thing I know, she's stalking me, she must've thought I'm a dude, and she's dangerous. This one time I bumped into a girl and knocked her books over, so I helped her pick her books up. Our hands accidentally touch, and it appears Ice saw it, because the next day the girl came to school with her left arm all bandaged up, she said that later that day after I knocked her books over, she was going home when someone set fire on her arm and ran away all in a flash, but she caught a glimpse of the person who did it, a girl wearing a gith loli dress. Ice always wears goth loli dresses, so I knew it's her. And there's many more accidents like that, but she never gets caught. Because she puts people in danger, my family and I decided to move here, hoping she'll stop. But it seems it's not working." she said, and sighed. I noticed my mouth was opened and quickly closed my mouth. "So, this Ice, she likes you? And it's her I saw on Saturday?" She shrugged. "Possibly."

We both returned to class right before the bell rang and sat down. Some of the girls still dared get close to Ash after Saturday's event. I hope that girl won't come again in near time... Paige started flirting with Ash and said, "Ash~ You won't believe what your so claimed 'girlfriend' did to us on Saturday! She told us to stay away from you and when we refused to, she broke the table in English Lab! Why would you date such a scary girl?" Ash sighed and said, "Please. Stay away from me. I told you not to bother me if you want to keep yourselves safe. That girl is dangerous. So stay away if you wanna keep your body intact." and left the girls before they had a chance to talk again. I looked up from my seat at Ash and said, "Well, that should keep them away from you for a while. So, about that Ice... If she's been stalking you, how could she not notice you're a girl?" She shrugged and said, "You've been with me most of the time, could you tell that I'm a girl if I didn't tell you?" I stayed silent for a minute and muttered, "Good point."
♠ ♠ ♠
this one's short... sorry for those who are willing to read my story... anyways, any ideas about my story??