Status: I don't know how often I can update... But I'll try to update once a week ^^

Kiss the Rain

Chapter 7

On the Sunday that week, I was just strolling around in the neighborhood when I saw her. The goth loli I saw last Saturday. Out of natural reflexes, I turned on my heels and started walking away, then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I gulped and turned around to meet her face to face. She smiled and asked, "Alan Smith?" I nodded. "Nice to meet you. Ash might've told you about me, or hasn't she?" she asked. I nodded and then frowned. "Her? You know Ash is a girl?" She nodded and said, "After stalking her for this long, how could I not know? Oh, and how rude of me not introducing myself. Ash might tell you my name is Ice, but it's actually Chris. I'm a dude actually." At the last words, I jumped back and gasped. "What's with you and all your crossdressing? God, a crossdresser stalking a crossdresser? I've never thought of THAT." She, I mean he, shrugged and said, "YOU better stay away from Ash, you saw what I did last Saturday to those pathetic girls, and doing the same thing to a guy would be way easier, since I don't need to hold back. So, if you know what's good for you, STAY AWAY FROM ASH. Understood?" I nodded grogily, and his smile returned. "Good. Have a nice day." he said and walked away. I stood there in awe at what just happened.

On Monday, the girls stopped bothering Ash, which greatly relieved her, and now I can talk to her freely now, well, I still need to make sure I'm not too close to her, after Chris threatening me like that. "What's wrong?" I snapped back to reality. I didn't realize I dozed off, and completely forgot that school's ended 5 minutes ago. "Nothing." I muttered, then looked at her. "By the way... Ash, do you know Ch- Ice is a dude?" She frowned and said slowly, "No. How did you know?" I shrugged and said, "I ran into him yesterday, actually, and he told me he knows you're a girl and that he's a dude." I decided to leave out the part when he threatened me. Then a question popped up in my head. "By the way, what's your full name?" I asked her. "Ashley Claymore." came a voice from the door. We both turned to look at the newcomer, and Ash ducked behind me as soon as she saw who it is. Chris. Noticing the deadly glare he's giving me, I stepped aside to make more distance between me and Ashley, gaining a hiss from Ash. "My Ashley, do you miss me?" Chris purred, walking towards Ash, who stepped back from him. "No. And stay away, creep." Ash said in a tone I've never heard her speak in. He merely laughed and said, "Still deadly as always. And who's your friend here?" while jerking his head towards me. I froze in my place and smiled awkwardly. This is NOT gonna be good.

I don't know how it happened, but the next thing I know is Ash yelling at Chris with Chris responsing calmly, me not understanding a single word. Then the fight became more heated when Chris' voice started rising and Ash throwing a chair at me when I tried leaving the room. I sighed and stayed inside the room, they ought to stop sometime. But after what felt like eternity, the fight got even worse and things flew across the room, me dodging most of them but got hit by my own bag in my face, which was thrown by Ash. Both of them didn't notice me rubbing my nose and continued with their fight until the crashing finally got loud enough for the teachers to look in. Both of them froze and the sound of the door creaking open, and then they both jumped out of the window, Ash dragging me with her, good thing out class was on first floor. Then Chris said in a sing song voice, "Don't forget me, Ashley~" and ran off. Ashley and I stood there for a moment and then I turned to her. "So, Ash, is your name really Ashley Claymore?" She sighed and nodded. "The only good thing about the name is that it's easy to turn it into a dude's name without lying about my name." I snorted and said, "I see... Anyways, when did you start crossdressing?" She shrugged and said, "I don't know, it's just that I like guys' clothes better than girls' creepy dresses since I was little, so I decided to just wear guys' clothes instead. Magically worked. I've seen girls trying to crossdress but they always fail miserably." then snorted. I chuckled and said, "I think it's funny how a crossdresser is stalking another crossdresser." She kicked my stomach and as I doubled over in pain, she walked away leaving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
for those reading this, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT MY STORY!!!