Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 24: The Dream

He pressed his lips against mines and we kissed passionately. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. I wanted to feel his warmth against me. I needed him. I wanted him, badly. He pulled away and I could feel my heart break. He walked backwards and I got off the bed to follow him.

“ Please don’t leave.” I begged.
“ I don’t want you to get in trouble.” He said.
“ I’m not.”
“ But what about your husband?”
“ What about him?”
“ He’ll come after me if he finds out his wife is having an affair with an enemy.”
“ You’re HIS enemy, not mines.”

He stopped walking and I wrapped my arms around him. I lifted my head up and stared into his gorgeous eyes. He stared back at me and a smile formed onto his lips. I released him and walked back over to the bed. I turned around and realized he wasn’t there. I laid down on the bed and he reappeared. He got on top of me and he crashed his lips against mines. He moved to my cheek and then my neck. He made me feel so good.

“ Mmmm.” I moaned. “ Yes, Jeremy.”

I could feel his manhood press against my sensitive spot. He was nice and hard for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him up a little. He watched me as I began to unbutton his shirt.

“ Are you sure?” He asked me.

I nodded my head and he removed his shirt. He got off the bed and took his pants and boxers off. He got back on the bed and he pulled down my pajama shorts. I wasn’t wearing panties this time. He threw the shorts on the ground and he got between my legs. He grabbed his dick and forced it into me. I gasped as he filled me up inside. I never had a guy this big before. I mean, don’t get me wrong, Lycann is a good size. He’s not big, but he’s not small either.
I bit my bottom lip to hold my screams as he thrusted into me. I wrapped my around him and began biting on his arm.

“ Mmmm.” He moaned.

He pressed his lips against my neck and-


“ I knew you were thinking about me.” Someone said.

I woke up and gasped when I saw a figure leaning against my window. I looked at the door and turned back to the figure.

“ Jeremy?” I whispered.
“ How are you?” He asked as he walked over to the bed.
“ I’m fine.”
“ I can hear.”
“ What are you talking about?”
“ I heard you moaning.”

I could feel myself blushing and I quickly looked away.

“ What are you doing here?” I asked him.
“ I couldn’t keep myself away from you.” He said.
“ Did you come through my window?”
“ Yeah.”
“ Did you lock the door?”
“ Yeah.”

I nodded my head and scooted over on the bed. He walked over and he hopped on the bed. He took his shoes, shirt and pants off, then hopped under the blanket. I turned around and I closed my eyes.

“ Jeremy?” I whispered his name again.
“ Yeah?”
“ Will you hold me?”

He didn’t say anything. I felt him wrap his arm around me and I scooted closer to him. I know I’m wrong, but something about him has caught my attention. I never felt this way about Lycann either. I think I’m falling for a guy that my baby daddy hates.