Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 9: Phone Call

Lycann's Point Of View

Ring, ring, ring. Ring, ring, ring. Ring, ring, ring.

Fuck. I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand. I looked at the name that popped on my screen. Damn it, Elena. What do you want now? I groaned and answered the phone.

“ What?” I croaked into the phone.
“ You fucked her, didn’t you?!” She shouted into the phone. “ Answer me!!”
“ What the hell are you yelling for?”
“ I didn’t ask you that. Did you or did you not fuck her?”
“ Yeah, I did.”

I heard her crying in the background. I sighed and sat up on the bed. I looked at the clock and groaned again. 6:54am in the fucking morning. You got to be kidding me? I turned my attention back to the phone and sighed.

“ Calm down.” I finally told her.
“ No, you slept with her.” She cried. “ How could you? You were supposed to mate with me. I waited for you all day at the stream and you weren’t there.”
“ Elena, we’re not together anymore. There is no point for me to meet you at the stream.”
“ Why do you like her?”
“ I just do.”
“ That’s not the right answer. Tell me why you like her.”
“ Because she’s a cool person.”
“ That’s it? That’s the best you could say?”
“ I’m not about to deal with you, Elena. I’m about to hang this fucking phone up.”
“ Please don’t. I want to see you today. Can we hangout?”
“ Not today. I’m hanging out with Angel.”
“ How about right now?”
“ What are we going to do?”
“ I don’t know. Go out to eat and walk around the woods.”
“ Ugh, fine.”
“ Alright, I’m coming now.”
“ Fine.”

I hung up the phone and got out of bed.