‹ Prequel: Seize the Day

Just Live Your Life

Chapter fifteen

As I hung up the phone to Corra, I stood and watched as Amirah was taken away in to custody and to await trial, but I held my breath when I seen Danny also in handcuffs. How could he? How could he do this to me? I picked up my phone and noticed the text from Lucas, it was the address of where they all where. I ran to my car and got in.

I drove in silence clutching the wheel getting impatient at every red light I stopped at. I soon let out a low growl just wanting to hold my little girl to kiss her and hug her. I'm never letting her out of my sights again. I soon pulled up to the location Lucas sent me and parked my car. I ran as fast as I could to find Matt and Skye. Soon I notice them and ran towards them. "Mamma!!" Skye called. As I reached Matt I held out my arms to hold her. Matt handed Skye straight to me as I sobbed and held my little girl so close to my chest. Kissing her head and telling her how much I loved her, soon I felt Matt wrap his arms around me and I cried hard apologizing for everything but Matt told to be quiet and that he loves me.

I heard the detectives clear their throats and Matt pulled away from us so they could speak to us both. "Ms. Reid, Mr. O Donoghue would like yo speak with you?" the detective asked me. "Over my dead body!" Matt almost shouted. I rested my hand on Matt's shoulder and looked up at him letting Jim know that I needed to do this. "Ok. I understand." Matt said taking Skye into his arms as I followed the detectives over to the car.

Danny stood out of the car and looked atme with such guilt and sorrow in his eyes. "Layla I'm sorry. Please don't look at me like that, please forgive ne for sins and wrong doing." Danny said as my blue eyes coldly stared at him. "Layla say something please!" Danny begged. " You are not the Danny I onced loved, you are absolutely nothing to me, how dare you ask for my forgiveness, you had my daughter! You watched me pull myself apart for weeks. You kissed me with those lips of deceit and you want me to forgive you?" I said angrily. "I hope you rot in hell for what you did! But……" I sighed. " Just take him away please!" I asked walking back towards my family and friends. I took Skye into my arms and walked towards my car buckling Skye in her seat, I closed the door and came face to face with Matt, I sighed and looked up at him. " Come home please?" I asked. Matt soon wrapped me in his arms and held me tightly. " I'll ride with you and let Val drive my car. I just nodded and got into the passenger side of my car. Finally I feel like I can breathe again.

Everyone understood that Matt and myself wanted alone the with Skye tonight, we moved her crib into our room as I felt a lot safer with Skye near me. As we watched out little girl sleep, Matt held me close as we laid on our bed for yhe first time in weeks. " I love you Layla, are we going yo over come this ordeal?" Matt asked kissing the top of my head. "I know we will, we are both strong and I never once stopped loving you Matt. I am sorry for blaming you it was wrong of me." I sighed. I turned and looked at Matts hazel eyes and I was dying to kiss those lips again. " I seen you and Danny kiss tonight" Matt sighed. "Oh, Matt I am so sorry he just kissed me but I pushed him off me as soon as it happened, I told him I loved you and only you. Please forgive me" I started to tear up. "Ssssh, Layla of course I wasn't mad at you I thought you deserved to be with him because he was making you laugh, but I was about to walk away and except defeat but Corra talked me around and she was right you are not a cheater and that I love you and want to marry you a lot sooner!" Matt smiled at me. " How much sooner?" I asked. " Right now if we could but I know our families would kill us so how about we surprise them one night when your family arrive and get married on the beach?" Matt said kissing me. "Yes!" I smiled kissing him hard back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anddddd we are back. So glad to be back writing with my girl corra. Enjoy and please comment subscribe recommend even go as far as ttelling your pets lol

Much love!