Status: stick with me people the updates are coming.

Meet Me at the Pier

what a nice home coming!

I smiled stepping out of my car. I had finally made it to the town I was now going to live in, Santa Carla. My mother and brothers lived here and I was finally coming to live with them, after a year of being apart. I smiled as I leaned against the door of my car. I had leaned in and honked the car and was now waiting for my family to come running out the doors to great me. Only my mother came out.

She ran to me with a smile on her face. When she finally reached me she hugged me so tight I thought I might break. I laughed at her and she just smiled at me. She touched the tan skin of my cheek. For a minute I thought she was going to cry, but she never did. Mother and I had a complicated relationship. It was kind of a love/hate type thing.

“Where’s Michael? Sam?” I asked. Her smile turned into a tight frown for a moment. “Mom?” I watched her as she watched me.

“Well Sammy is at the comic book store on the pier, I don’t know where Michael is. Its only a few minute’s walk from here of you wanna go real quick.” She said almost tightly. I nodded and hugged her tight.

“See ya when I get back” I shouted as I walked down the road. It was dusk when I arrived in town and it got dark quickly. I had a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach but shrugged it off. I made it to the pier in only five minutes. Staring at the mush of people I let out a frustrated sigh. How the hell was I supposed to find my dear brothers in the mess of people?

I walked down the pier looking at the stores. I found the comic book store and stepped in. Two boys were standing in the store talking to each other. I looked around seeing that Sammy wasn’t in here. I sighed and decided to look at some of the comics. Flipping through the stacks of comics I felt eyes on me. I looked up to find the two boys staring me down. I raised an eyebrow at them.

“What?” I finally said. They looked at each other then back at me. I was starting to get angry when one of them spoke

“You’re new in town aren’t you?” he said eyeing my black shorts and blue tank top. I looked at him with distaste. I started walking towards the door when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. In result I fell back and hit my head on the table corner. Groaning I clutched my head.

“Asshole” I grumbled. I knew I was screwed when I felt blood seeping from the wound on my head. Great time to be fucking anemic! I carefully stood up and clutched my head when everything went blurry and I became dizzy. The boy grabbed my arm again but I pushed him back. “Don’t touch me”

“Take this! You’ll need it!” the other boy said putting a comic book in my hand. I looked at him then the comic book. I started laughing when I noticed it was the same comic Sammy sent me when they first moved here. I threw the comic aside and glared at the boys.

“My brother already tried this on me assholes” I said I rushed out the door. I groaned when the world got blurry and I had to use the wall as support. I clutched my head hopping it would go away. Now I know what you’re thinking, why don’t you just take some pills for it and be all better. Well the medical back in Vermont doesn’t cover my pills because they got to expensive so I had to stop taking them. Genius right? No, it’s not.

I began walking again only to be bumped into by someone I wasn’t paying attention to and fell flat on my ass. “Really?!” I shouted in anger. I didn’t move though, I was waiting for the world to stop spinning.

“Brittany?” I knew that voice…. I know that voice. I looked up to see Michael looking down at me concerned. I smiled up at him weakly. “Why are you bleeding?” I didn’t question how he knew that. I didn’t even question who is cute friend was. I just smiled weakly at him.

“Those kids, in that comic store… pushed me! I fell and hit my head.” I muttered. Michael groaned and helped me up. I had to cling to his arm so I didn’t fall again. I rubbed my forehead in attempt to make the pain go away. It didn’t.

“Did you take your pills?” he asked him touching my tanned cheek. I looked at him and shook my head sheepishly. He clinched his teeth. “Why?” he growled.

“State wouldn’t pay for them?” I more asked then said. I didn’t want to make him angry. He held my arm tightly and let out a long breath. He was pissed. “So who are you?” I asked Michael’s friend, who was just watching us with amused eyes.

“I’m David” he said simply. His blonde hair couldn’t get any blonder, his pale face kind of gleamed in the moonlight and his piercing blue eyes gave me the shivers. He smiled and I thought I was going to melt. I then mentally kicked myself because I didn’t even know the kid. “You are?”

“Oh I’m Brittany! I’m Michael’s twin” I explained. David looked between Michael and I, probably looking for the similarities. I had to admit, we looked a hell of a lot like each other. It might just be me, but it’s probably the twin thing.

“It’s nice to meet you, Brittany” David said almost like he was in a trance. I felt my eyebrows furrow but I didn’t say anything, I simply smiled at him.

“Okay then, let’s get you home brit.” Michael said. He picked me up bridal style, like when we were kids, and started walking. I put my arms around his neck knowing I would fall if I didn’t. I watched David from the safety of Michael’s chest. Something was different about my brother and I had a feeling it had to do with this David person.

David looked over at me and we locked eyes. I wondered how he could walk when he was looking at me but it was gone when he looked away with a small smile on his face. I rested my head on Michael’s chest. Soon I was falling into the sweet unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay lost boys! i freaking love that movie! favorite vampire movie ever!
anyway, let me know if you like it. i love to know what you guys are thinking.
ENJOY!