Status: stick with me people the updates are coming.

Meet Me at the Pier

The Truth

Michael and I sat in the sand by the water while we waited for Sammy and Mom. i sighed and fell onto my back staring at the stars. i asked Mom why we always only went out at night. she only shrugged saying the sun gave Micheal headaches. well if that wasn’t a red flag right there then i didn’t know what is! i glanced at my twin and noticed him slightly glaring at the water.

“look, Mickey Mouse, i don’t know what’s going on with you but i’m going to figure it out” i told him. he slowly looked at me, irritation clear in his eyes.

“drop it, Brittney” he told me in a low tone. i glared at him.

“no” i said. to ensure i had the final say i stood and took my shirt off revealing my brand new red bikini. Michael rolled his eyes muttering something under his breath.

“ you know the color red attracts the undead.” the taller frog brother said. i rolled my eyes. annoying little twat.

“maybe they’ll suck me dry” i shot back at him as i walked towards the water. i heard a chuckle and i turned to glare at its owner. when i turned i found it was David. i opened my mouth to say something snarky but forgot it when i noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt. my eyes scrutinized his sculpted form.

“you’re drooling, Brit.” Sammy snickered. i flipped him off and turned back to the water. i stuck my toe in to test it. i screamed when i was pushed into the water by the demon twins. i stared to the sky in pure frustration as the water sloshed over my face.

“i think you broke her brother.” one twin said.

“maybe she is the queen of the night” the other snickered. my hand wrapped around a nearby shell and i threw it at one of the boys. they shrieked and ran to the safety of Sammy.

“ that is it! since i got here all you two do is terrorize me!” i screamed as i stood. i glared at the boys and stocked over to Michael and sat down on my towel. i fell back and glared at the sky. david’s face popped into view and i turned my glare on him.

“nice bikini” he said. i rolled my eyes and chose to ignore him. there was something familiar yet terrifying about him. i closed my eyes suddenly tired.

“ i think i may go home and get dressed. i have work in a few hours.” i muttered after an hour of listening to the demon brothers conspiracy talk about the town’s vampire infestation.

“i’ll walk you home, Brit.” Michael said. i nodded and stood. Michael and David stood and stared each other. “david will come with”

“awesome. party with my twinsie and his devilish best friend.” i said as i bent over to pick up my towel.

“she may be the queen of the night but she is smokin’ hot” i heard one of the demon spawn say. i stood and glared at him.

i turned to face Michael and David to notice David glaring at the twins. i rose an eyebrow at him when he finally looked at me. he smirked and held out his hand. i snorted and walked past him.

when i got into the house i collapsed onto the couch. i heard the boys bickering about something and i heard music start to play. i rolled off the couch to investigate. tip-toeing to Michael's room i peeked into the room. David face away from the door but Michael was in full view. they passed what looked like a wine bottle and drank from it. my eyes widened as Michael's eyes glowed ember and his cheekbones hardened. he was like David? i glanced back to michael. i let out a startled gasp when i saw Michael looking at me with his amber eyes.

“what are you doing?” he demanded suddenly in front of me. he grasped my arm and tugged me in the room roughly.

“ow! Michael let me go!” i shouted trying to pull my arm from his hold. he threw me at David who caught me and set me on the floor gently.

“you don’t know what you’re trying to dig into!” Michael shouted as he paced his room.

“why do you get to decide? i’m my own person!” i said standing up.

“i am your brother! i get to decide.”

“i’m your sister! your twin sister! don’t i get to know what's going on with you?”

“no!”

“we used to be so close and now your...your….your a different person!” i shouted fling my hand around and hitting a vase. i cried out and cradled my bleeding hand to my chest.

“now look at what you-”

“STOP!” David shouted interrupting michaels yelling. michael's face and eyes went back to normal as he stared at me. i turned and bumped into David. his face remained the same and he looked to be struggling.

“are you okay?” i whispered. i brought up my hand to touch his cheek. his hand grasped mine and i winced as his hand covered in blood. he gently took my hand and stared at it. i watched him unable to move as he licked my wound. a shiver ran through me as his eyes seemed to glow brighter. i was brought back to reality when i heard the front door slam. i yanked my hand away from him and slowly walked out of the room. i walked into my own room and dressed in my usual for work; black shorts and the white ‘pier’s books’ tank.

Frank was waiting for me when i got to the store and i sighed. i wasn’t in the mood for him right now. i ignored him as i went to my inventory list and thought of what just happened. i knew for sure that both David and Michael were not entirely human. there was something off about them. the way David reacted to my blood frightened me incredibly.

“Brittney, we need to talk.” David’s voice rang through my thoughts. i looked up from my pile of books to meet his blue orbs.

“i don’t think so.” i said. i stood and walked to Frank. he waved me off telling me to go home. i walked out of the store only to me thrown over someone’s shoulder. “put me down”

“no. you are going to meet your brother and my family.” he said as he walked inhumanly fast.

“my brother is my family, you fucker!” i shouted. i began pounding my fist against his back but it didn’t phase him.

“no, you’re his human family. we’re something different.” he said. i scoffed and notice we were now underground in what looked like a cave. David set me down and pulled me towards the direction of shouting. we walked through the mouth of the cave into what looked like a sunken in carnival. a poster of The Doors hung watching over the cavern. i gasped at its familiarity.

“whoa! if its not bikini girl herself!” a boy with long messy blond hair shouted causing the others to laugh. i frowned and looked at David.

“david, is this the girl you’ve been talking about?” a woman said. she was pretty with her black hair and gypsy clothing. i rose an eyebrow at her. something in my gut stirred at the way she looked at him.

“WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!” i heard my twin roar from the entry. i snickered at his face of shock and anger.

“what don’t like sister knowing the secret?” i asked somewhat mockingly. i got a chorus of ‘oohs’. Michael stomped over to me and grabbed my wrist, bruising it.

“you want to know the secret?” he shouted. i stared at him refusing to be afraid of my own twin. “okay! you should have listened to Sammy! ‘cause guess what! we’re vampires!”

“you’re lying” i shouted at him. his face hardened and his eyes glowed as he laughed. he laughed and showed his newly formed fangs. i gasped realizing the truth behind his words.

“go a head and, cry little sister.” he growled before stomping off with the gypsy woman following him. hot tears ran down my cheeks.

“Brittney. he’s just upset. he thought keeping you from our world would protect you.” David said gently picking me up. he walked me to the couch with the rowdy boys and sat down with me in his lap. the blonde boy picked up my feet and gently massaged them.

“my name’s Paul.” the blonde boy said. “and that’s Dwayne, Marko, and thats Greg.”

“you know, for vampires you’re not very scary.” i told them. they glanced around at each other like i was missing something. which at this point in time, i wouldn’t be surprised.
♠ ♠ ♠
the first person to get my little reference will get a virtual hug!
okay i know its been a while and i'm sorry. i'll try to update more regularly but i can't promise anything because school is crazy and finals are coming up and i'm really stressed out!
anywhore! subscribe? comment? i'll love you more than i already do!!
ENJOY!
-R