Status: stick with me people the updates are coming.

Meet Me at the Pier

you look good in red dear.

I sat between Sammy and David, Sammy to my right and David to my left. The annoying little twits sat across from me with Michael beside him. I watched curiously when they cringed away from him. I locked eyes with Michael and rose my eyebrow. He twitched his eyebrow telling me not to question it. I snorted and kicked his foot. He scoffed. I smirked knowing I had won. See that’s the great thing about having a twin, we have our secret language.

“what the heck?” one of the annoying demon spawns said. I turned to look at him with a mean glare when Sammy stabbed me with a fork. I jumped up and slammed into David. David’s eyes flared into that ember color as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“ow! Jesus!” I screamed, more like cried. I winced when David’s hand appeared on my leg to inspect the damage. I rested my hand on his shoulder and grabbed his arm and squeezed.

“oh jeez ! I’m sorry brit! I didn’t mean to do that!” Sammy said. I looked at him and frowned at his sad face. I waved my hand telling him it was fine. I looked down at my leg and saw it was bleeding. I groaned and threw my head back onto David’s shoulder.

“its fine.” I said. I noticed the death grip David had on my leg and I turned to look at him. His eyes were shut and his nostrils flared. “hey, you alright pretty boy?”

“so you think I’m pretty?” he answered me with a cocky smirk. He still didn’t open his eyes.

“yeah, you’re just so beautiful! I mean daaaamn! I’m pretty sure I have lipstick that will compliment your eyes” I told him. He chuckled. I looked over to see the boys whispering to each other. Michael walked up to them and set his hands on their shoulders. They jumped and looked up at them, he smiled down at them sweetly.

“go upstairs.” Michael said in an oddly deadly tone. I looked at him closely. Something was defiantly different about him. When the boys didn’t move he leaned down. “now” they bolted out of their chairs and up the stairs with Sammy close behind.

“can someone tell me what is going on.” I said. Michael looked at me and bit his lower lip. “Michael” I warned.

David started laughing and held me closer as his body shook. I looked at him with wide eyes. He stopped laughing and looked down at me with amused eyes. Something familiar rushed through me and I felt like I’ve seen this before. We locked eyes and i could feel something stirring inside me.

“don’t worry about it sis. How is your leg?” Michael said taking me from David like I was a small puppy. I wiggled out of his arms and stood.

“I’m fine.” I said. I walked away from him and grabbed the chocolate off the table stomped away.

“where are you going?” David asked me. I stopped and turned to glare at him and Michael.

“I’m going to stuff my face with this chocolate and then go to bed.” I nearly shouted. I knew something was going on I knew it. I was frustrated to high heaven that they haven’t told me. I was his god damn twin sister! We used to tell each other everything.

I growled and turned away before they could see my tears. I hit my forehead repeatedly muttering how stupid it was to get so emotional. I kicked my door and threw myself on the bed. I am going to get to the bottom of this. I’m going to figure out what those boys are keeping from me.

~dream~

I walked into a cave looking place and looked around. A doors poster hung on one of the walls. A group of teenagers sat around talking, David and Michael sat among them. they were drinking sloppily from a wine bottle. I watched them for a while until David looked directly at me.

I was suddenly in a bed a blood red curtain inclosing around me. David was suddenly sitting next to me. He looked down at me and smirked. I fallowed his gaze and found myself in a skimpy red nightgown. I shrieked and threw a blanket over myself. David only chuckled.

“don’t worry, love, you are beautiful. Red suits you. why don’t you wear it more often?” David said. I watched the fire flicker off his eyes. I couldn’t help but blush.

“yeah, whatever. I’m still mad at you. go… go bother some other girl.” I told him and rolled over. I felt his hand on my waist as he pulled me close to him. He rested my head in his lap. I looked up at him to see the ember eyes and hard cheekbones. I wasn’t frightened of them anymore. I reached up and touched his face with my hands. He held my hand to his face with his hand.

“go to sleep dear.” He whispered. I snuggled into him as he ran his hands through my hair. I faintly heard him whisper “stay close, remember, you are mine.”

~end dream~

I gasped awake and looked around. I knew the room was empty but I felt like someone was in here with me. I rubbed my face with my hands and fell back on the pillow. I stood up to get something to drink and realized I was in that red nightgown. I frowned trying to remember if I changed into. I couldn’t even remember buying it! I shrugged and went into the living room.

All the lights were off and I could see the bright moon outside the window. i walked almost lifelessly into the kitchen. I wasn’t paying any attention my thoughts focused on the dream. What the fuck? That’s all I could think. What the fuck?!

In that instant my foot collided with the wall and I screamed profanities into the air. I growled when I heard familiar chuckling. I turned around to face David’s blue eyes. He smiled down at me, I just glared up at him.

“you look wonderful in red, dear.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, i love comments