Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Her

"We adore your band!" The girl gleamed. I smirked at her.

"I'm glad. You girls are quiet adorable yourselves." They giggled with excitement.

"So what are you doing tonight?" The girl with blonde hair asked.

I opened my mouth to respond but I was cut off but a screaming voice.

"Alex! Get your ass in here." Jack, my best friend shouted. I groaned.

"I'll be right back ladies." I said to the girls I was talking to. I turned on my heels and ran into the bus.

"Did you not notice the group of girls out there?" I asked annoyed plopping into the couch. Jack rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. Mail call." He said throwing a letter to me. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Mail? From who?" On the letter read the name Alexis Reeves in the corner. I threw it back on the counter, telling myself i'd read it later.

"Who was it from? Zack asked. I shrugged. "Probably a fan. I'll read it later." I said reaching into the fridge and pulling out Redbull.

I heard a ripping noise and I turned around. Zack, Jack and Rian huddled around a letter.

"Well, this doesn't seem like much of a fan letter." Jack said still reading the letter.

"What?" I asked. I sat down next to Rian, taking the letter from them. My eyes scanned the letter, reading it word from word. I laughed to myself.

"What is it?" Zack asked.

"I signed up for this penal thing back in high school when we first got big. I just now got a letter from this girl." I smiled.

"You, Alex Gaskarth, signed up to be a penpal?" Jack asked laughing hysterical.

"Shut up Jack it was 3 years ago." I said bitter.

"Well, are you going to reply?" Rian asked.

"Well, yeah." I said in a 'duh' way.

"What's her name?" Zack asked. I reached across the table grabbing the envelope.

"Alexis Reeves." I replied Zack reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. "What are you doing" I asked him.

"I'm looking her up on Facebook. I want to see what see looks like." Zack replied. Once again Rian and Jack huddled around him. "I found someone. Alexis Reeves she goes to CSU like she said in the letter."

"Well?" I asked curious.

I didn't get an answer.

"Guys?" I asked.

"Dude, she's fucking gorgeous." Rian replied. I cocked an eyebrow up.

"Let me see her." Zack pulled his phone away before I could see.

"No dude. She's your penal you're not supposed to see who you're writing too." Jack said. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously though Alex, you should reply to her. She's beautiful." Zack informed me. My mind raced around the idea of replying.

"Where's a piece of paper?" I asked. Jack through me my lyrics notebook. I ripped out a piece of paper and started writing.

"Dear, Alexis.

My name is Alex. It's nice to write you. You go to CSU? I'm guessing you enjoy the snow then. I'm from Baltimore, it snows a lot there. I love it. I'm a lead singer and song writer in a band called All Time Low. You've probably heard us on the radio or something. Anyway, my friends looked you up on Facebook and said you were pretty cute, so i'm excited to write you. I didn't look at your picture because, well that would take the fun out of this now wouldn't it? I'm 22 years old and i'm currently on my fourth world tour. We're in Atlanta right now for our third show of the tour. Listen to our and something, I'm sure you'll like it.

Sincerely, Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad you guys are liking the story. Please leave feedback so I know I'm doing okay :)

Thank you so much <3333