Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Two Letters

"Alex why are you getting letters lately?" Matt asked, holding another letter in my hand.

"She's my penpal, if you must know. Plus the guys said she's hot." I said snatching the letter from him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "DID I HEAR YOU GOT ANOTHER LETTER?" Jack came racing down the stage. "Let me read it!" Jack yelled inside my ear. I pushed him away and opened the letter.

"Tell her I was the one who called her hot first and if she wants to give me her number int he next letter, it would be appreciated." I stared at him, seeing if he was serious, and he was.

"Jack I'm not telling her that." I laughed.

"Let me writer her something to stick in the envelope." I laughed.

"Whatever gets you through the day Barakat." Jack screamed in excitement and ran off.

He ran back to the stage holding two pens and pieces of paper, handing me one of each.

"What are you writing?" I asked Jack.

He laughed. "Asking for her number duh." I shook my head aimlessly at him. Only Jack would. I focuses my attention back to the paper.

'Dear Alexis,

I'm glad you find what I do awesome. Most people don't. Ignore my friend Jack, who has wrote you a letter and stuck in the envelope with mine. Oh so you like to party and drink eh? Something we both have in common ;) You seem like a pretty sweet girl. So tell me about yourself. What do you like to do? I just like to hang with my friends, drink, watch football (Ravens), and write music. I love it even though it's not much. Our tour is coming to an end soon. But we get a beak next week so i'm excited for that. Anyway, keep being beautiful.

Love, Alex.

I folded the paper and stuck it int he envelope. Jack already had his in there. I didn't bother to read it, I didn't want to know what it said.

"Go find Matt and give him this. He can mail it off." Jack ran off with the letter, excited.

"You really let him stick a letter from him in there?" Rian laughed. I shrugged.

"He probably wouldn't shut up otherwise." Rian nodded in agreement.

"Are you going to ever see what she looks like?" He asked.

I had thought about it all night and I couldn't bring myself to do it. And it took a lot in me not to look t a gorgeous girl.

"I don't think so." Rian raised his eyebrows at me.

"Wow, Mr. Gaskarth is doing the right thing for once." I flipped him off and he laughed.

"Zack and I both added her on Facebook last night." He blurted out. I turned around and faced him.

"Why?" I asked. He shrugged.

"She's pretty and we wanted to stalk her for you since you won't do it." He grinned. "You know, she'll never know if you look a her pictures or not. You're never going to meet her anyway." He laughed.

I thought about what he had said for a while and then shrugged it off.

"Cass wouldn't be very happy if she found of you added her." I warned. He flipped me off this time and walked away.

It worked every time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I just wanted to update real fast before I went to bed.

I love you all and you guys are amazing at feedback. Gah I can't express it enough <3