Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 18th, 2012

I laid my head against the window and winced whenever my head hit it because of the small bumps in the road.

I was with Kennedy, going to get lunch. I got out of the hospital early this morning and I slept in until John woke me up, telling me that Kennedy would be there soon.

Kennedy pulled into a parking space of some small cafe and we got out, walking in. After we got seated, I went to the bathroom and did my business. I walked back out and over to our table in the corner of the room and sipped on my coffee that Kenny ordered for me.

"How are you feeling?" He said from across the table.

"Better, a little tired." I shrugged.

He nodded slightly and took a sip of his drink. "Are you coming back to school tomorrow?"

I shrugged again, "I don't know."

He didn't say anything back and soon our food came. I dug in, having not eaten regular food in a day. Kennedy smiled over at me as I finished and I wiped my mouth, siping on my coffee again.

We walked to the register and he paid, despite my refusals. We walked out to the car and before I could get to the passenger side, he hugged me.

"You know I'm sorry, right?"

I nodded against him, "Yeah. You're two thirds forgiven."

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek when he pulled away. I opened the door and got in, Kennedy doing the same thing. The drive home was quiet besides the music playing softly in the background. When he pulled in my driveway, I hugged him across the console and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Kenny." I opened the door and stepped out, looking back at him.

"Love you too, Markie. Text me tomorrow before school."

I nodded and shut the door then walked up the pathway to the front door. I took off my shoes and walked upstairs to my room, following the music. I opened the door and saw John on the bed, sleeping with the computer on his lap. I smiled over at him and crawled on the bed beside him. I took the computer from his lap and turned the volume of the music down. He stirred beside me and rolled onto his stomach. I laughed when his arm flew through the air and landed over my waist.

"Wake up," I kissed his head when he moved it onto my chest and ran my fingers through his hair. He mumbled and tightened his arm around my waist. I giggled and turned the computer off then set it on the bedside table. He lifted his head off my chest and caught my lips on his. The kiss was sweet and soft but it turned into hot and rough. I was on my back now, him hovering over me with his hands on my waist. I tried to focus on his hands and not my girly feelings that were trying to come out. I tugged on his hair a little and rolled us over.

"I thought you were tired," my breath was heavy and I sat up on him with my hands on his chest.

He shook his head fast, "Not anymore," he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to him. I laughed against him and let his hands wonder. His hands went up my shirt, rubbing along my back. A shiver went through me and I felt goosebumps appear along my arms. I gasped when my skin came in contact with his bare chest and I melted into him. He rolled us back over so I was on my back and I sat up so he could lift my shirt over my head and he threw it somewhere in my room. I gasped out again when he kissed down my neck and to my chest. He sucked there for a little and my back arched off the bed, into him. I pulled his hair when he kissed down my stomach.

"John," I breathed out. He looked up from my pants, just as he was about to unbutton them. "I'm not ready for that yet."

Everything was just moving too fast and I honestly wasn't ready for it yet. I mean, yeah, I wanted it but not right now. But, I instantly regretted even saying anything because his face just fell. But at least I told him the truth.

He leaned back with his legs under him and looked down at his lap. I swallowed as he brushed a hand through his hair and I sat up. I brushed my hair behind my ear and looked up at him. I moved closer and placed my hand on his arm.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way," he looked up. "I'm just not ready."

He nodded, "I just need to understand that not everyone is like how I am."

I pulled his head to mine, kissing him lightly. I hugged him after and pulled away. I laughed, "Can you get my shirt?"

He nodded, getting off the bed and walked to the other side of the room to get my shirt. I took it from him and put it over my head. He stood in front of me, looking at the the ground. I wrapped my arms around his waist, squeezing him a little against me.

"At least you got to see me topless," I giggled.

"I've seen you topless many times."

I shook my head and walked downstairs and to the fridge. "Are you hungry?"

"Kinda," John said from behind me. I got out some lunch meat and bread. I made him his favourite sandwich and pushed the plate toward him. I made my sandwich and put the food away before I sat next to him.

"You ready for school tomorrow?" John asked beside me.

I groaned, "If you mean being bombarded with questions and assumptions, then no."

He chuckled, "You'll be fine." He rubbed my back, "Beside, bonfire Thursday before a day off then prom."

I scoffed, "Prom."

"What? What's so bad about prom?"

"Dressing up, dancing." I looked over at him.

"You've done it before. What's so different now?"

"I have a date."

He put his hand over his heart, "Ouch. Didn't know you hated me that much, we might as well break up." He got out of his seat, walking down the little hallway toward the door. I got out of my seat and practically jumped on his back.

"I was kidding," I said into his ear.

He laughed against me and I kissed just below his ear.

"So you do have a date?"

I nodded, sliding off him to the cold floor. "Only if you'll go with me," I took his hand.

"My pleasure, miss." He smiled down at me and leaned down the distance. I smiled against his lips and squeezed his hand before parting and walking back into the kitchen.

"You better get a tight dress."

I glared at the back of his head. He was so getting it later, I swear to god.
♠ ♠ ♠
RIP Mitch Luckerā¤