Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 16th, 2012

I put on my sweater over a cami and some jean shorts then brushed my hair quick, careful not to wake John. I grabbed my keys and ran down the stairs and out the door to my car. I drove in the direction of the grocery store and park a few feet away from the doors.

I walked down the aisles and searched for things I needed. I loaded the bags into the back of my car and put the cart away then drove back to my house. I pulled into the driveway, turning the car off and grabbing a few bags to bring into the house. I set them down on the counter and jumped when John yelled.

"Markie? Markie!" I heard a thud then footsteps coming down the stairs. I walked into the foyer and John raced over to me, enveloping me in a tight hug.

"It's alright, I'm right here." I breathed against him and played with the hair at the nape of his neck to soothe him. I felt his breath against my neck and he squeezed my waist against him. I rubbed his back with my other hand and he pulled away from me soon after. "I was just at the grocery store. I didn't run away."

"You just scared the shit out of me," he closed his eyes and hugged me again.

"Help me with the bags." I walked out to the car and grabbed more. I laughed when John came out too, only he was shirtless and in his boxers. I set the bag on the counter with the others and began unloading them. John set the last of them down and went back to close the door. He helped me unload them and I finished with putting the milk away in the fridge.

John lifted me up on the counter and stepped between my legs. He had his hands on my waist and mine were planted on his chest.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked.

"I wanted to let you sleep," I traced in patterns on his tan skin and he pulled me closer to him. I giggled against him as he brought our lips together. I moved my hands up to his hair and played around with it. I pulled away, "You have a mullet," I laughed.

"Shut up," he dug his face into my shoulder. I smiled, moving so I could get off the counter.

"Go get dressed, you can't walk around half naked."

"Yes I can, we can have lazy day. You can take your clothes off," he teased.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not that easy."

::

I stuck my tongue out and felt the water droplets come in contact with the pink muscle.

John tugged on my hand, "Come on, it's starting to rain."

We walked along the sidewalk in the sprinkle of rain, connected by our hands. As we walked out of the town centre with our coffees, I looked down at my shoes and felt him rub in circles with his thumb.

As we walked, I started thinking about Kennedy and how we hadn't talked in a few days. I missed him, he was the only one I could really talk to besides John. I was just itching to tell him about me cutting and have him be there for me. I guess that made me selfish, wanting attention from him when I had a boyfriend. Well, maybe boyfriend. I really didn't know what was going on between us. But I think we're together.

I opened the door, taking my shoes off and dragging myself to the couch in the living room. I laid on my back and John appeared next to me.

"I'm so tired," I yawned. He smiled down at me, bending over to kiss my forehead.

"Take a nap."

"Take one with me," I grabbed his hand, pushing my fingers in between his. He smiled at me again and laid down on top of me. I groaned, squirming with his weight that was put onto me. He grabbed a blanket, draping it over his back and laying his head on my chest. I reached my hands behind him, tugging the blanket up more and dragged my hands lightly down his back. I fell asleep to him rubbing in light circles on my upper arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter's boring. oops. so sorry

RIP Mitch Luckerā¤