Everything About You

Sex and Breakfast.

Nicola’s eyes fluttered open to he sun shining through the thin curtains over the bedroom window. She slid over to her left and placed her head on her boyfriends chest. It was finally his week off. She can now spend more time with Zayn. She was so happy!

The last few days had been such a blur. Nicola and Zayn did everything they could to finish making the flat their own. Zayn ended up surprising Nicola with a mural. He said he had stayed up all night to finish it. It was the New York skyline. It felt like home to her, just like looking out her old apartment window, sort of.

Nicola felt Zayn’s hand twine around her waist. He pulled her closer and nested his lips atop her head. He placed a soft kiss to it, then rested his cheek on it. The two just lay there, enjoying the company. A sigh of relief blew out of Nicola’s mouth. She was pleased with this. She loved being wrapped in this man’s arms.

“Morning,” Zayn mumbled, still half asleep.

“Morning,” Nicola sighed again.

“How was your night,” Zayn asked.

Nicola smiled, “it was fan-fucking-tastic,” she looked up at Zayn, “yours?”

“Best I ever had,” he kissed her cheek.

“What’s the plan today?”

Zayn rolled his head back onto the pillow as he thought, “I was really hoping to take a shower,” he looked back at Nicola, “with you.”

Nicola laughed, “That can be done, but after all that?”

“That’s all I got.”

“Very well,” Nicola knelt next to Zayn, “how about we get ready and figure something out after?”

“Love the plan already,” Zayn got up and chased Nicola into the bathroom.

Zayn caught her and picked her up. He spun her around once, then grabbed a hold of her ass. He squeezed her bum. His lips were on her instantly.

“Sex then shower, or sex in the shower?” Nicola smirked cheekily.

“I like the second choice,” Zayn followed Nicola into the shower.

Nicola let the warm water fall onto them. Zayn was already pressing his hard-on against her lower back. It was an instant turn on. Zayn was careful when he touched Nicola. She noticed him being careful, too. Nicola turned and grabbed his hand, pressed against her breast and started kissing him. . .

Let’s just say things got steamy from then on. Not just figuratively, but literally it got steamy, even though the warm water was ceasing to exist.

____

Zayn watched Nicola as she changed into a clean pair of jeans she finally found. She wiggled her way into the black skinny jeans, while she eyed the closets contents. Her eyes fell on to a plaid top. Nicola put it together and threw on her new white doc martins. She lined her eyes, added a few accessories, then went to grab her bag. Once she returned to get her phone, Zayn still eyed her.

Nicola stopped just after the door, feeling his eyes on her, “what?” she asked confused.

“Nothing,” he buttoned his jeans, “just you’re really pretty.”

Nicola snorted, “you’re so funny, Prince charming.”

Zayn laughed as he finished getting ready. Putting on his usual black boots, he grabbed his keys. He smoothed his jumper and smacked Nicola’s ass.

“Ouch,” she whined.

“Ready sweet cheeks?”

“Yes,” she threw her chapstick into her bag.

Zayn and Nicola strolled out of the flat, locking the door behind them. Hand in hand, they went over the elevators.

“Where are we going?”

“Fancy breakfast?”

“Right,” Nicola hit her forehead lightly, “it’s the most important meal of the day after all.”

“I know this really good diner not too far,” he smiled at Nicola.

“Great,” she held onto Zayn’s arm as they entered the elevator.

Zayn pushed the lobby floor and waited the whole minute it took to get to the lobby. Nicola followed Zayn to his car and they both got in. Zayn revved the engine and was off once they were both buckled up. Zayn was true to his word when he said it was too far. It took all of seven minutes to get to the diner in the next town.

Nicola took Zayn’s hand as he led her into the diner. The middle aged woman sat them where there were less people around. The diner was still pretty full either way. Nicola could see eyes on her and Zayn. She sat opposite Zayn at their booth. She smiled up at him as he handed her a menu.

Nicola had a hard time concentrating on the items on the menu. She tried to hide her face behind the large menu. Her eyes drifted into the crowd of the diner. She saw a few girls eyeing the pair. Nicola gulped at the daggers one of the girls was mentally throwing at her with her eyes. The waitress came too soon.

“Are ya ready to orda?” her accent was thick.

“Nicola?” Zayn called her name.

Nicola snapped back to reality and looked up at the waitress. She looked back at the menu and picked the first thing she saw.

“Yeah,” Nicola smiled, “I’ll just have an omelet,” she looked at the crowd again.

“Is there anything you wanted in it?”

“What?” Nicola asked.

“Was there a certain omelet you wanted?”

“Uh, sure, the,” she looked at the menu, “mushroom and spinach one.”

“Alright,” the waitress turned her attention to Zayn, a smile on her face now, “what about you love?”

Nicola eyed the waitress and regretted it. She took in her features. She was taller than Nicola. Her eyes were hazel and her hair was a shiny blond. Even pulled back into a pony tail, it bounced in fullness. The waitress had long eyelashes and high cheek bones. Her lips were very plump and a perfect shade of pink. Her shirt was stretch over her large bust and her hips were slightly fuller than Nicola’s.

Zayn ordered and handed the waitress our menus, “thanks,” he ushered her away.

Nicola dropped her head once she felt Zayn’s eyes on her. She was embarrassed. It looked as if she had been checking the waitress out.

“Nicola?” Zayn’s hand slid across the table to grab her hand but, she was too quick, “what’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she shook her head.

“I ordered you coffee, if that’s okay.”

“Yeah, I almost forgot,” she lifted her head to thank him.

“Are you sure you’re okay? It looks like you’re going to cry.”

A voice in her head told her to just bolt out of the diner. It told her to leave Zayn, because he was too good for her. She shook her head.

“No, I’m not okay Zayn.”

“What’s wrong then?”

“Everything,” Nicola sighed.

“Nic-” Zayn was cut off by their drinks coming, “thank you,” Zayn didn’t look away from Nicola. The waitress just walked away without a word.

“Can we talk about this later,” she eyed the waitress and all the girls in the diner that looked like they wanted to kill Nicola.

“Fine,” Zayn sighed.

Their food came several minutes after they ended the conversation. They didn’t talk again. Zayn didn’t push the subject and Nicola only ate half of her breakfast. She wasn’t feeling confident enough to eat anything more in public. Zayn finished his plate off and paid the bill.

Nicola followed Zayn in the car. He started it and drove. Nicola was fiddling with her fingers. When Nicola looked at the clock a whole hour had passed since she last looked at it after the diner. She finally looked up and saw they had been driving somewhere that isn’t their flat. All she wanted to do was crawl under the sheets and stay there all day. She wasn’t feeling very adventurous right now.

“Zayn,” Nicola looked over at him. His lips were turned down. He didn’t look very happy, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“For being an bitch.”

“How ere you a bitch?”

“I- I don’t know. I just was, I know I was.”

“Nicola, I’m not upset with you. I’m upset that you think it’s important what our fans think. I heard them, too. I don’t any differently. I like you the way you are.”

“But, I’m not what they want me to be.”

“It doesn't matter Nicola,” Zayn raised his voice at her, making her flinch.

Zayn noticed and laid a hand on her thigh. He soothed her by running it up and down. Nicola felt tears prickling at her eyes. She tried not to cry but, she was too overwhelmed.

“Look, I’m sorry I yelled. I’m just sick and tired of our fans talking shit about you. Just know that I love you Nicola,” Zayn spoke, his eyes on her.

Nicola noticed that he had pulled over. She looked over at him, her cheeks stained with tears. Her eyes glossy. Zayn’s thumb rubbed the tears away from her face. He pulled her towards him. He kissed her cheek.

“Just know that I love you Nicola,” he kissed her other cheek, “and know that no one can change that.”

Zayn’s lips were on hers in seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicola's Outfit

Didn't proof read. I'm just curious if anyone even reads this story anymore. If not I can just end it... I mean I had a few more ideas, but I don't have to go that route. So, yeah...

Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend.

X Dani