Everything About You

Sex Talk & a Side Table

Zayn stirred awake the next morning. He grumbled as he pushed himself off the bed. Brushing a hand through his hair, he looked behind him at a sleeping Nicola. He got up from the bed and made sure she was tucked in properly. A smile was spread across his face at the memory of the look in her eyes last night. Sometimes he just wished the fans would be a bit more supportive. His heart ached when he saw her puffy eyes and tear stained face.

He grabbed a clean pair of jeans and slid them on then put on a black v-neck shit. He wrote a note for her once she woke up. He placed it on the night stand. After sliding his feet in his black boots, he made sure he didn’t wake up Nicola as he left to go to the studio. Keys were in hand and he jetted down to his car. Zayn drove to the studio in a slight daze. He was still stunned at what happened last night. Then the shower afterward was mind blowing.

“Zayn,” Louis hollered from the sound booth. He waved at the boy.

“What’s with the look man?” Harry asked once Zayn took a seat on the couch. Zayn shook his head, “Zayn!” Harry whined.

“What look, mate?”

“You know that look.”

“Nothing Harry. It’s just a nice day,” Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah right,” Harry smirked at the man.

“Shut up Harry,” Zayn rolled his eyes.

“Hey,” Niall walked into the studio with toast in his hand, “what’s up?”

“Zayn finally had sex,” Harry piped up.

“What? What the fuck mate?” Zayn’s eyes grew wide.

“I know you mate,” he chuckled, “I know that look. I was just wondering if you would tell us.”

“Fuck off,” he got up from the couch and took a swivel chair in front of the controls, away from Harry, “it’s not your business to know my business.”

“We’re in the same band, Zayn,” he smiled as he crossed his arms behind his head.

“So what happened? You leave yesterday worried as hell about Nicola, then today?” Niall took the spot next the Harry on the couch.

“Nothing. Nicola went shopping with Danielle and Eleanor yesterday. I was just worried how things would go.”

“And?” Niall and Harry grew curious.

“She said the girls were lovely.”

“That’s such a relief,” Harry sighed, “but…”

“but what. Harry?”

“I know there’s more. I can see it in your eyes.”

“Well,” Zayn took a deep breath, “it’s just fans. She told me that there were these girls that were talking about her negatively. I was hurt to see her crying like that.”

“So you had sex with her?” Harry chuckled.

“No, that’s not it,” Zayn eyed the boys, “do you need to know?”

“Hey, when did you get here?” Liam waltzed in, hand in his girlfriends.

“How is Nicola?” Danielle asked concerned.

“She’s okay now. She was sleeping when I left this morning. But she told me what happened yesterday.”

“It just sucks to see what kind of impact fans could have. She’s a lovely girl Zayn,” Danielle gave Zayn a hug.

“Thanks Dani,” Zayn nodded.

“Alright so what happened?” Harry pushed, “why did you two have sex?”

“What?” Danielle and Liam’s mouth flew open as they shrieked.

Zayn sat back in his chair, rubbing the back of his neck, “this is really intrusive mate.”

“You can’t just stop the story you began,” Harry remarked.

“Fine,” Zayn sighed, “well I saw Nicola in bed crying and I got to talking to her. To make sure she was okay. She told me what happened. I said that it’s what the fans do. That it’ll take them a bit to warm up to. Then I see that she’s just in her undergarments. I kind of lost my train of thought then. But she asked me to.”

“She asked you to have sex with her?” Niall’s eyebrow rose.

Danielle and Liam took a seat by Zayn as he talked. Niall and Harry were both on the edge of the couch, about to fall to the ground. Zayn was in the middle of the crew.

“She asked me to make love to her,” he whispered.

“Aw,” Danielle gushed.

“What the?” Liam eyed his girlfriend, “why are you getting all sappy for?”

“Because that’s adorable. Most guys don’t make love to girls. It’s just cute that Zayn got to be her knight in shining armor.”

“Yeah, okay.” Liam mumbled.

“So what does that mean?” Niall asked.
“What are you talking about?” Zayn asked, looking at the Irish man.

“Well, usually girls get all clingy and such after they had sex with a guy. It’s like something they do.”

“No we don’t,” Dani shook her head.

“Yeah they do,” Liam chuckled.

Danielle stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend. Liam just squeezed her side as he admired her.

“We live together. We love each other. We had sex. What else is there?” Zayn questioned.

“Marriage?” everyone said.

“Whoa,” Zayn shot up from the chair, “it’s way too soon to talk about that. We love one another. Everything is good. We are working on our album and we need to focus.”

Zayn left the room to grab something to eat in the kitchen. He grabbed an orange and began to peel it. Thoughts swirled around in his head as he continued to drop the orange peel. Could he? Zayn was head over heels for Nicola. Was he truly ready to marry this girl? He thought back to the times when she would be rude to him. When she would yell at him for no reason. He also remembered the first time her lips were on his. The spark was so intense for Zayn, he thought he was going to explode with delight.

The orange pulled apart with ease. That could happen as well. Perhaps it was too soon to marry this girl. She had her own dreams she wanted to go for. The band may not need her for the new tour. Dan will be back once dates will be announced. Zayn will be away from her for a long time while on this big tour. Was it worth it? Nicola loved Zayn. Zayn knew that she loved him. Sometimes it felt like she was all he needed in life to be happy. It was hard for Zayn to be away from Nicola.

He felt a vibration in his pants that broke him from his thoughts. He looked at the screen and smiled at the caller. Her name and photo lit up the screen. He slid it to unlock and answered his phone.

“Hey baby,” he smiled wide.

“Hey,” she seemed to sigh out.

“How are you feeling today?” Zayn asked as he took a seat at the round table in the center of the room.

Nicola took a breath, “I’m good now. I was just letting you know that I finished cleaning up. Everything should be in the right place. And the boxes are in the spare closet just in case.”

“That’s great,” Zayn fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

“The only thing is,” he could picture her biting her lip, “we need a new side table for the living area.”

“We can go get one once I’m out of the studio, if you want,” he asked.

She hummed, “When do you get out?”

“At three,” Zayn looked at the clock on the kitchen wall.

“Oh,” Zayn could hear her smile, “Okay, let me know when you’re on your way home then.”

“Alright babe,” Zayn laughed, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Zayn could hear her sigh and they hung up.

Soon Zayn will be with her. Thankfully today was cut short due to double artist scheduling. Zayn was grateful to have a few more hours to spend with Nicola. He didn’t even remember the last time he spent all day with her… Actually he did. When they were tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh. I'm sorry for the LONG ass wait but, please enjoy. I wanna get this story over with. I just feel like it never ends. lol! My mind won't let it. haha!

Recommend, Comment, and/or Subscribe! Thank you!

X Dani