Everything About You

Emotional Boat

Zayn grunted as he fell onto his bunk to get some sleep. The boys were going on and on about how he should have treated her. They continued to rant about how stupid he was. How he should have just left Nicola alone. He never even got that chance to explain himself. They didn’t know the real reason behind her anger. All they knew is that Zayn said or did something wrong that made Nicola angry.

Zayn heard the rest of the boys in the back of the bus. Their voices were loud enough so he could hear them. It made it obvious that they wanted him to hear them.

“Yeah,” Liam scoffed, “being a dick to a girl that did nothing wrong. I can’t believe it.”

Just then someone’s phone rang, “Hello,” Louis answered, “Oh Harry! It’s Harry!”

“Okay,” Niall laughed.

“Oh, he found her!” Louis cheered.

Zayn rolled his eyes at how childish he could be. He sat up in his bunk and paid more attention to the conversation. His pillow was against the wall as he rest on it. His head tilted towards the thin curtains that was shut closed.

“Harry,” Louis continued, “how is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt? Where was she? Not far I hope!” he asked, without taking a breath between sentences. His voice sounded frantic.

It was silent for all of two minutes. Zayn wished he could hear them. He wished he could be wit Nicola. Wished that he can hold her once more. He sighed and mentally hit himself.

“Oh good!” Louis blew a breath out, “are you guys coming back to the bus? We really have to go to the next venue.”

How could Nicola have feelings for Zayn? He never did anything right. He always looked at her awkwardly. She was always snappy at him. Zayn was her enemy. He wanted her more by every minute. He wanted to see her crystal blue eyes under her dark eyelashes.

“Good. I’ll get on that. See you soon,” Louis ended the conversation.

“What happened?” Liam asked on edge.

“Well, Harry found her,” Louis began.

“We know that, Lou,” Niall snickered.

“Well, let me finish,” Louis scoffed at the two boys, “so, he found her at the park not too far. He said they are on their way back.”

“Anything else?” Liam questioned.

“Um, yeah,” Louis toned his voice down, “Harry said he wanted to make sure Nicola didn’t see Zayn.”

“That can be easily done,” Niall voiced.

“Yeah,” Liam agreed.

Minutes passed by. No one spoke for those minutes of waiting. Zayn grew anxious as he waited to hear Nicola’s voice. He heard Louis say she didn’t want to see him. Zayn wrung his hands as he waited. He honestly had no idea why he was so fascinated by her. Maybe it was the way her smile lit up the stage as she strummed her guitar. Or perhaps it could be her eyes that seemed to warm up his heart.

Zayn’s head was filled with thoughts of her. A door opening brought me back to the real world, where Nicola hated him. Zayn crossed his legs, so he sat Indian style on his bunk. His head was still ested on the pillow against the wall.

“Nicola,” Zayn heard Niall’s excited voice, “my sweet angel! How are you?”

He heard her sniffle then laugh, “I’m okay,” her voice cracked.

Zayn let his head hang low. He had caused her pain, but she was at fault. She had been the bee to sting him and she was acting as if he had done everything wrong.

“Nicola,” Louis cooed, “how are my little rainbow,” Zayn heard his smile in his words.

“I’m good Louis,” she sighed, “Look I’m really tired. Can I just head off to bed?”

“Of course, love,” Niall was the one to speak.

Zayn heard footsteps as the duo went over to the far right bunk. There were eight bunks on the bus. On the left it was Zayn on the bottom then Liam on top. Niall was next to him and across from him was Nicola. Louis and Harry were next to Nicola’s. Harry taking a top bunk and Louis taking a bottom one.

“Thanks Niall,” Nicola muffled.

Zayn peaked through his curtains. Niall wrapped his arms around her. She dug her nose in his hair as she hugged him back.

“Good night,” Niall kissed her cheek and walked off.

Nicola flung off her sneakers and took off her jean vest. Nicola uncuffed her bracelet and unclasped her necklace. She threw all of her things in a small bag by her bunk. She stood and took her pants off. Before she threw in by her bag, her eyes darted towards Zayn’s bunk. Nicola sat on her bed and just stared. She was only in her underwear and her tube top.

Zayn’s eyes widened when she was taking her trousers off. Her legs were defined and flawless. Her sun kissed skin was basically perfection. Her hips had moved in a provocative way without realization. She made him want her more. She wasn't even trying, but Zayn felt like he need her.

He was still looking through his curtains, until she felt like someone was staring at her. Her eyes rushed over to his. He slid back from the fabric and pressed his back into the farthest wall. He hurried as he got into bed. He flipped so it looked like the wind that had moved the curtain.

Nicola stormed over to the bunk. Zayn was laying on his back, asleep. His perfectly brown eyes were shut. His mouth was slightly ajar as he slept. His arm was by his side as the other was next to his head. Nicola took in the sleeping boy.

Zayn stayed still until he heard the clink of the curtain closing. His eyes popped open and gave up on actual sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Like the way her eyes narrowed when she saw him watching her.

“Shit,” Nicola mumbled, “why,” he voice sounded irritated.

Zayn wanted to help her through this rough patch in her life. He knew he could not though.

“Fuck you,” she stammered, “fuck you and your perfections.”

Nicola continued to mumble whispers as she sat in her bunk. She was laying on her side, her arms crossed in front of her. Her brows furrowed at the bunk furthest from hers.

“Just like him,” her last words were slurred in a yawn.

Zayn wondered who she was talking about. He wanted to know why she was so pissed at him. There were just so many questions that need to be answered. Questions that vacated Zayn’s mind a million times a day. Some were simple, while others so complicated that Zayn didn’t know where It came from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ew. Just ew.
Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend.

XDani