My 8th Grade Journal

When It Started

I woke up. Remembering it was Sunday. I went through my normal routine like always. When I was out of the shower I herd a yell coming from the living room. "You worthless piece of shit! Get the fuck out of my house!"

"No."

I ran down stairs almost falling, as clumsy as I am, only to see my dad and my mother standing half in the living room and half in the kitchen. Weird huh? Well I could tell my mother was drunk, just by looking at the house. She always either cleans or does laundry and she was cleaning. My dad, well he was in his pj's. They were just fighting about the normal shit. Until my eyes followed my mother to the kitchen and into the knife drawer. I jumped over the railing, well because i was sitting on the stairs, and ran in front of my dad. Inspecting even more I found that there were some chairs and tables misplaced and knocked over, so they were already at it. To make it even worse, it was 7:00 am. Too early for this shit. She was walking towards me and saying "Get out of the way."

"Why? so you can do some pointless act and get yourself put away? and to hurt him? I don't think so." She pushed me and ran after my dad. I ran after her and knocked the knife from her hand. I tackled her. "Dad get out for a while. Go to Curt and Pattys or SOMEWHERE!, You can't be here."

"But what about you?"

"I can handle it just like any other time. Now GO!"

My dad went to go get dressed. Mom was pinned under me and was struggling. "Get.. off... ME!" She repeatedly said. I had no reply at that moment. When dad was out I would let her go. Dad kissed my forehead and said be careful. When he got out the door I let her go. Of course she will now try to inflict rage on me, but as long as he was safe I was (somewhat) happy. She just glared at me. Then out of no where, I felt great pain in my right eye. Then again in my lower lip. When I regained myself, I realized she hit me. So I threw a punch back. She was knocked out for a while, so I put her in bed. Maybe if she sleeps it off, she won't remember any of this. About an hour later I was all dressed and ready to leave.

Dante had come home on a surprise attack. He walked through the door. "Where are you off to now?"

"I am off to a place in which I love. You my friend are taking my there and staying with me."

"Let me guess, another Jackie surprise attack?" I nod my head. "Alright, lets go." He said sort of, excited.

On the way there I evaluated this plan of me hiding behind Dante so Jackie won't see me. He thought it was a good idea. It was a long and unusually quiet ride there. And only a little while longer to go.

"So....anything good happen today?"

"You know just as well as I do nothing "good" will ever come out or in from or to that house of ours, which, might I add, you are never at."

He gave me a very evil glare. We were silent the rest of the way. He knew I was hiding something. Just by the way he looked at me with his crimson eyes. I knew he knew I was hiding something. Well I know why. I never take my hood down. Not to mention I don't want any impression around school that I was getting beaten. I try to hide it with make-up but it doesn't work too well.

Finally we pulled into the driveway. Dante ran up, me behind him. Then he started to ring the door bell like a million times on the door. It took her long enough to answer.From what I could see from behind it looked like she gave him a hug, then a kiss. Well he was her boyfriend. They make such a cute and evil couple. ha ha. From my perspective, I never knew why they never did anything at there house. I know her dad keeps a lot of guns but...Maybe he...and....Noo...Wait! back to the story.

Interrupting my thoughts, I hear Dante say, "You know, I'm not the only one here."

As Jackie slowly appears around him, I see Dante go flying the other way basically landing into the bushes. You have to admit it was hilarious when you actually get to see him "fly" into a patch of bushes...lol. Jackie helped him up...well tried to anyway. Next thing I see is Jackie falling down.

I got hungry, so I went inside. I can hear Dante slightly...ONLY slightly complaining about something but I was on a mission. To get FOOD!. I haven't eaten all morning and it was like 11:30. Anyway when I got to the glorious fridge, I couldn't help but automatically getting out bread, turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and may-O. Ok well I didn't exactly like the idea of white stuff on my sandwich. But it's good. Then I sort it all equally and take a bite. Also looking in the pantry I find the perfect mate to go along with the sandwich, CHIPS! Teh. Chips are most glorious. Forgetting to clean up, which she will find out sooner or later. In her case, later. Then she will yell at me and blah blah blah.... I walk into the room and stuttering of course and say " umm.....Hi!" I take a another bit of my glorious sandwich.

Then Jackie amazed says "Where-?"

"Fridge." I cut her off. Then from behind, I hold up My chips. Yes MY chips. She is not getting these back man. "I'm set for the night."

"What? You didn't get anything for Me?"

I wanted to laugh but, I figured it would be rude so i said "Nope". Wondering what we will do next, I ask “So are we heading up to your room or the basement? Or do you want me to head to the basement and let you two do your thing?” I look over at Dante, smirking, knowing the little horn-ball he is, I know what he wants. "Right! To the basement!" as I posed with my finger in the air.

Then I headed for the stairs. I could hear them walking around. Well, what to do what to do....hmmm lets go through some boxes...Nah. I know! COMPUTER! Ahhh yes the glorious computer. Now lets try and crack her password. Hmm....God this is hard. Well after a few minuets of pondering, I herd no sound from upstairs and decided to go and check and while I'm up there, get the password. Now I could have cracked it me being myself and all and a pro at this, but I was too lazy. So I got my ass up and walked up stairs.

When I reached the top and looked I saw my brother pinned against the wall, Jackie's legs around his waist, him holding her in the air and the glorious make-out session they were having. Thank God their clothes were on!

"And back down I go!" Like I am going to interrupt there thing for a password.

Then Jackie says “No, Dez, we’ll stop now."

Jackie, was now walking towards me. God knows why. Then I saw her hand reaching for my.....HOOD!!! hell no! She got closer then I finally slapped her hand away. She looked at me for a few. Then tried again and I slapped her hand again. This went on for what seemed like for ever .Dante, watching us back and forth and back and forth, finally broke the war we were having.

"Stop. You know you won't get anywhere if you keep going at this pace."

For some reason Jackie tried again but I was too quick for her. Dante, looking board, decided to throw Jackie over his shoulder. Jackie was pounding on his back and I was laughing in my mind. He walked up to her room and tossed her on the bed. I made my way around the room, opened her dresser and tossed some pj's at her.

“Go change in the bathroom or your closet this time.” I said, as I pointed out the door. She didn't follow my finger, oh no she went into the closet. Which I knew she would do. Her closet was a pigsty though, only because her parents made her clean her room. So I got changed in the bathroom and turned on Cartoon Network. I peered over at Dante and he was getting situate in her bed. The little Horny basterd.

Well we've gotten into this thing where we sleep over on school nights. I would sleep in the popason, Jackie and Dante would always sleep in her bed. Though thank god they never did anything.

They were snuggling. They are a really cute couple. Well for awhile I couldn't find anything interesting on T.V so I was flipping through random T.V shows. Then a phone started to ring. I looked over at them and well they were still trying to figure out who it was. I picked up my phone and it was a text. I looked at it, and stared. I wouldn't move. I was confused and scared. “Jackie come look at this.” I said. They both came over so I slid up giving them some room to sit. I handed Jackie my cell. She read it.

‘Hey Dez! Guess who it is! I dare you. Well guess what? I’m finally going to get even with you. Your life is going to be hell from this point on.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Jackie and I are both narrating the story from different point of views. I though of a paragraph one day and it turned out to be my description.
Hope you enjoy it.