My 8th Grade Journal

Into the Next Day.

After the evil text I had gotten, Dante, Jackie and I tried to figure out where it had come from. I tried to retrace it but I was either to pissed or tired to actually do anything at that moment. I laid down and just stared at the ceiling. Dante and Jackie look at me.

"Do you think she will be OK?"

"I hope so." I was too spaced out to actually match the voices to the bodies.

After that I just passed out. When I woke up, it was 5:30 am. So I got my ass up and started to get ready. I always had extra stuff here so I took a shower. By the time I got out, I could see two bodies under the blankets and then, hearing some one say "No". I bet it was Jackie denying another one of Dante's horny actions. I tip the chair over to let them know I was present. I swear it scared Jackie so much when it hit the floor, that she practically jumped out of the bed. I giggled.

"Well I see you two are busy so I guess I will go downstairs and make breakfast." Neither of them said anything. As I was walking downstairs, I heard a strange ringing sound. It was my phone again. Another text from the mysterious number. 'Guess......I swear you are gonna pay 2day.'

This is really getting annoying. I didn't want to tell Jackie, or Dante, that it was another text.

"Did something just ring?" Jackie asked.

"No...but I herd it to."

"Yeah me to" Dante added.

"Well it must have been the next door neighbors phone."

"Yea"

"Hey Jackie you better get in the shower."

"Right, to the shower!" she said pointing towards the bathroom.

Dante looked at her with his perverted look and she said "No." He was giving her the puppy dog pout. Well they always argue about taking showers together. So while this was going on I decided to continue trying to make breakfast. I made my way to the glorious fridge and got out, eggs, milk, cheese, mushrooms, bacon, and some peanut butter.

I don't know why she keeps it in the fridge. And I am afraid to ask. I wanted the peanut butter because I was going to snack on it while I was making the food. Weird I know but I don't care. Anyway I was going to attempt to make my famous omelets. And when I started to cook I was attempting some tricks. Like the double flip and stuff like that. But by the time I was done, the smoke alarm was going off and I was spraying the fire extinguisher. Lets just say it didn't go to well.

"God Dez, that's like the fourth time you almost burnt down my house."

"I'm sorry. We'll go out to eat, my treat."

"Hey that rhymed."

"I'm well aware of that Dante."

Well By the time that nonsense was over, I just realized we didn't to our homework. "Dante I have a favor."

"Let me guess, homework?" Jackie and I nod. "Fine" he replied.

He sat down at the table and we gave it to him. Now this kid can write faster than you can say A. And he was like the best student ever. So we get the easy way out. And of course he will do anything for me or Jackie. When he was done I told them I would meet them in the car. When they walked out the door I took one last look at my phone. It said, one new message. Well I had it on silent. So its a wounder I didn't hear it.

"Are you ready?."

I deleted it. "Ready for what?" I whispered.

I walked out the door. When I looked in the driver's seat there was Dante sitting there. "Get the hell out of that seat or walk."

"Jeez, Whats got your panties in a bunch?"

"Just move" I said as I pulled him out.

Jackie looked suspicious. Dante got in the back and I attempted to start the car. Its a '93 Cadillac and it runs like shit. It was a nice car though. Anyway, as I revved the engine, I said " So where are we going?"

"McDonald's?" Jackie said with a questioning tone in her voice. "OK with you Dante?"

"Yeah."

"And we are off!" I said as I punched the gas and we went flying out of the driveway.

Now I was a good driver, thats why i aced my d-test. But when it came to taking Jackie and Dante, well, lets just say I loved to freak them out. We zoomed down the street into the Micky-D's parking lot. When I looked back, there faces were so white, I thought they actually died.

"And in we go!" I jumped out of the car.

Dante and Jackie were muttering as they got out of the car. Really i didn't give a shit because I was too focused on looking in the window only to see....

"Dez?" Jackie said. "Are you OK?"

I broke out of my trance. "Hey, can we maybe go somewhere else?"

"Why?"

"Just because."

Jackie was clueless until she looked into the window. But she had to go with Dante and he was already inside...but what was he holding.....Shit! MY WALLET! I ran inside and practically tackled him. "Eh..Gimm-E..My....WALLET!" I said taking short pauses in between. Then someone took it form him. It was the exact person I didn't or couldn't deal with this early in the morning.

"What's this?"He said with a smirk on his face. "I believe this is yours." He said as he handed me my wallet.

"Th....Th..." Of course he is finally talking to me and i couldn't say thank you.

"She means thank you" Jackie said helping me out.

"No problem" He replied back with the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. And his eyes. Green with...Wait Snap out of it!

Jackie pulled me around and took me down the hall towards the bathroom. "Thats why you didn't want to come in here isn't it?" I nodded. "You'll be fine. Just smile and nod. "That was one of her famous lines. I smiled then nodded. She giggled. "Ready?"

I did the same reaction. She pulled me back where Dante was and he had already ordered for all of us. All I had to do was pay now.

God Dante is such a pig! He got like 3 number 4's and 5 number 2's just for himself. It's a good thing I had money. We got our food and sat down in the corner table.

"So who is the stud that gave you your-" Jackie hit him and I looked over.

"Hey, you wanna come and eat with me?"

Was he asking me? It couldn't be me..was it? Oh my god. Wait , was it me?

"Um.....Yes she will" I heard.

Breaking my thoughts, Jackie kicked me and I got up. We walked over to a table on the other side in a corner.

'School doesn't start for another 2 and a half hours.' I thought as I looked at my watch.

"You can sit down.." He said patting the chair next to him.

I looked at Dante and Jackie and they nodded and pointed to the car and held up the number one and then signaled the half sign. I nodded. That was my time limit.

"So......" We said.

"I hear I'm in 6 out of 8 of your classes" He said with the cutest smile you could ever see.

"You are?" A stupid question.

He was the new kid. Only two days here and I have already made myself look and act like a weirdo.

"Yeah."

"Well then, how exciting." I said sort of sarcastically.

"So are you taken?"
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think please....♥