My 8th Grade Journal

All Alone In My Eyes

It was a peaceful night , that is until someone was poking me in my side. "What?" I looked over. It was Jackie. "I love you!" She tackled me on the couch. She was hugging me and tickling me. I had absolutely no idea why and it was at least five in the morning. "Jackie!? What the hell!?"

"I got board. So I came downstairs and decided to tackle you since I haven't seen you within twelve hours." I couldn't help it. She looked so adorable. I moved over on the couch. "Sit with me." She sat down and I gave her some of my blanket. She laid her head down on me. "You want to know what happened?"

"Yes please." I started to explain what happened. Then I knew I wasn't going to get to sleep, so I made some coffee. The conversation was now in the kitchen. "So, I asked the bartender to give me a ride home."

"Was he cute?"

"Jackie..."

"What? Dan got all pissed and left. I don't know where he is. He is probably calling and texting your cell phone."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, they took my cell phone."

"No way!"

"Yea ... I'm boned .." I felt sad. I didn't know where Dan was and I knew he was pissed. I wanted him to hold me, but he wasn't here with me. I need to find him. Then I herd Dante coming down the stairs. "Get dressed."

"Where are we going ?"

"For a ride. Dez, you got your car keys with you still?"

"Yeah. "

"Good. Your driving. Grab a cup of coffee and let's go. " Dante walked back upstairs. I followed and Jackie was behind me. I picked out a black tank top with jeans that had holes in the knees. I threw my Harley Davidson hoddie over it. Jackie had on a sexy black tube top and some tight skinny jeans with a skull hoodie. Dante looked like normal. Although, he was wearing his black trench instead of his red one. We walked back downstairs and into my car. "Dante where are we going?"

"Parker ave." I knew where it was. I just didn't know why we were going there. It was about a fifteen minuet drive. "Stop here." We stopped in front of someone's house. "Come on." We parked and walked up to the house. "Why are we at Dan's house?" That's right! I fell asleep in the car when we went here. I never knew where he actually lived. Dante knocked on the door. Dan answered. "Hey. Come in." I was in the back so I was last to enter. Dan looked angry. "Hey ..." He didn't reply to me. Dante sat on the couch with Jackie on his lap. I sat in the chair. "Dez and Jackie, go in the kitchen. I'm going to explain what's going on to Dan." I nodded and took Jackie into the kitchen with me. "I think that Dan's going to break up with me." Jackie looked concerned. "Why?"

"I don't know. I just have this feeling." She came over to me and hugged me. "So how are you and Dante doing?"

"We're good. "

"You didn't screw him yet did you?"

"Not yet. But I have a plan." Then everything went black and white. Just like in the cabin. I saw a little girl walking around the kitchen. She was saying something. I couldn't really make out what it was. Then I looked at the counter. It said " All alone" written in blood. I screamed and jumped from the counter. " What?"

"The ... the counter... " Jackie looked at it. "There's nothing there. "

"I think I just need more sleep. That's all."

"Dez .. what did you see?"

"It said all alone in blood." Then Dan and Dante walked in. "What happened?"

"Nothing. We're fine." Dan looked concerned. "Dan can I talk to you?"

"Sure. " Jackie and Dante were going to follow. "Alone." They turned around. I took him to the living room. "Let's go upstairs." He said. I walked upstairs. We went into his room. "Dan are you pissed at me?"

"No ..."

"Well you seem like it."

"Well when your girlfriend gets raped by his buddies and stranded in the middle of no-where , you would be to. "

"I would have called but they took my cell phone."

"I know."

"I just don't know what to do anymore ..." I sat on the bed. He came over and hugged me. "It's alright baby. I'm here now."

"I was scared." I wasn't crying. I was just ... I don't actually know what I was at that moment. Dan started kissing me. I missed him. I was kissing back. He laid me down on the bed. He started biting my neck. My hands went up his shirt . He bit me harder. I started scratching him. He went back to kissing me passionately. It was about a fifteen minuet make out session. We walked out of the room. We understood each other. I still felt like something was going to go wrong. We walked downstairs and Jackie and Dante was sitting on the couch. "Dan you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"We are going to get your cell phone back."

"Dante .. don't hurt anyone ... actually you know what, fuck it. I'm coming with you."

"Jackie your staying here."

"No I'm not..." She looked at him with Innocent eyes. "...Fine.."

"So, whose car are we taking?"

"Mine." Then Dan led us to the garage. It was a lambo! Holy shit. A fucking lambo. It was black. Of course. Dan got in the drivers seat and we followed behind him. I've never actually seen Dan drive. Especially when he's angry. He revved the engine and floored it out of his driveway. He spun out and we zoomed down the street. "Dan ..."

"Yeah babe?"

"Be careful ...."

"Always." He kissed me .. Which may I add is dangerous to do while driving. "Don't worry, we'll teach them a lesson." Dante was pumped up. "Calm down .. You have to be careful too mister.." Jackie warned . " Fine." Dante pouted. The rest of the ride was silent. I guess we really didn't have anything else to talk about. We pulled into a park parking lot. There was three cars parked next to each other. We pulled in a spot in front of them. Aron , Steve , Dylan and Skyler came out of one car. There were 2 other groups. I didn't know any of them. "Aron, give Dez her phone back and apologize."

"Whose going to make me?"

"We will." Dante and Dan stood in front of me and Jackie.

"Oh you will? That's funny. The last time I checked, you were out numbered."

"Doesn't mean we can't kick all of your asses."

"You will regret that." Aron snapped his fingers and Skyler and Dylan came after Dante and Dan. They were fighting to the death. Then two more cars came into the parking lot. It was a whole bunch of Dan's friends. "Let's go!" Everyone was fighting except for me and Jackie. Aron got hit and dropped my phone. I went to go grab it when this girl came in front of me. "You are not getting this back."

"You think so?" I was so done with this bull shit. I stood up and punched her in the face. I broke her arm and choke slammed her to the cement which, may I add, she cracked her skull. I picked up my phone and darted back to Jackie. Skyler had a hold of her. Dante and Dan were held also. Aron got on top of a car and started speaking. "If you want your friends to live, I suggest you come with us." I looked at Dan. Blood was pouring out of his mouth. Dante was barley breathing. Jackie was scared out of her mind. "Let them go first. " They let Jackie go, then Dante, then Dan. I walked over to the car. "No!" Dan screamed. "I Love You." I got into the car and we drove off. I turned my cell off so they didn't know that I had it. I felt alone. We walked up to an abandoned house and they threw me in the basement. " We will be back for you in a couple of hours. " They locked the door. Maybe it was best for me to be alone. I wouldn't get anyone hurt. I wouldn't involve anyone in anything anymore. Everyone would stay safe. I felt all alone in my eyes, but it was for the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
...sigh .. comments?