My 8th Grade Journal

Let's Ditch This Hell Hole

I woke up suddenly to a door slamming shut. Cory was still sleeping. My mom had just gotten home. She was drunk off of her ass. I didn't want Cory to see her like this, so I woke him up. "Hey. Go up to my room."

"Okayyy." He was so tired. He started walking upstairs as my mom came into the room. "Where the hell have you beens?" She was having troubble prononcing words. "I was at a friends house."

"Bull shit. Tellths may the truths."

"Your drunk and you are an alchohalic. " She gave me a pissed off look. "I am not."

"Yes you are. Do you remember the last time you and I had spoken to eachother? We broke some furnature and we beat the shit out of eachother."

"I woulds never hits ya."

"Yes you would. Do you see these brusies?"

"I didn't hit you!" She came over to me and started to choke me. I struggled to talk. "D ... Do you ... See what ... y ... y... you are ... d. ... doing ... n n... now?!" She tightened her grip. Just then, Dante came bursting through the door. "Let go of her !" He pulled her off of me and laid her out. She was out stone cold. I picked her up and put her to bed. " I am so fucking done with this shit. I'm leaveing."

"Where the hell are you going?"

"Away from this hell hole. " Cory came downstairs. "Thanks Dante."

"No problem."

"What the fuck?"

"I called Dante because I didn't want you to get hurt."

"I can handle my own dam self!"

"Just please try and understand..."

"Fuck you! I'm leaving!" I walked out the door. " Desiree!" Cory was trying to get me to come back. I started running down the street. I wanted just to get away. By morning I was a state away. I wasn't sure what state though. But I wanted to go to virgina. I started hitch-hiking. It took hours befor a person actually gave me a ride though. It was some guy in a red pick up. But then my cell rang. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Dante was freaking out. "Hold on."

"Hey, where are we?"

"Uhm...illinois."

"Illinois Dante."

"How the hell did you get over there?"

"Hitch-hiking and walking. Are you done spazzing now?"

"NO. I'm coming to get you."

"No you are not. You don't know where I am. And besides, not like you care anyway."

"But I do care! And so does cory!"

"Then let me talk to him." Cory got on the phone. "Yeah?"

"Move to New York with me."

"... OK." It was that easy. "I'll be home by tomarrow."

"I love you"

"Love you too Cory." I hung up the phone. "Hey Mr. Wanna drive me back to ohio?"

"If you give me gas money." I held up two hundered dollers. "OK then." I got in and I was there in the morning. I can't wait to go to New York.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? Sorry its a short chap.