My 8th Grade Journal

Two Years Later

It's been two years scince I last saw my family and my friends. My current state now is in New York. It's no Virgina but it will do for now. Cory left me about a year ago for a crack whore. It didn't bother me that much. But I had a nice appartment. It was two rooms with one bath room, a nice living and dining room, and it was an open space. I had a bay window that looked over all of New York. I was sitting in my room when my cell rang. "Hello?"

"Hey ... how are ya?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Dan." My jaw dropped. "How did you get my number?" I had gotten a new cell phone.

"Don't worry about that right now. The only reason i'm calling is because I still love you."

"Dan, you fucked me over. This was what.. two years ago?"

"I know."

"Im sixteen now. I'm not there anymore."

"I know."

"Are you fucking stalking me?!"

"That's how we met isn't it?" I started getting paraniod. "Where are you?"

"That's not important. Right now, Dante and Jackie need you." Then he hung up the phone. I hung up the phone confused and scared. I called Dante. "Dante is everything OK?"

"No. " I herd screaming in the backround. I sounded like mom. "Dante are you OK?"

"No! Desiree, I need you now!" Then the phone went to static. "Dante! ... DANTE!" I clicked the phone. I packed everything I could and left. I was on my way back to Ohio.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. But it covers what I needed it to. The next one will be longer.