My 8th Grade Journal

Mind ***

I woke up. I looked around and Nathan was gone. He must have gone home. I called Jackie. "Hey Jack it's me."

"Oh hey."

"I was still trying to figure out why Dan had called me. I think that something Is up. But I leave it alone for now. How is Dante?"

"He's doing better. He has to be in bedrest untill further notice. Has your mom come home yet?"

"No. I have no idea where she is and I really don't give a fuck. She can go rot in a jail cell. But will I see you at school? I haven't been there in a while. I think that my mind is finally stable enough to go."

"I don't know. Dante and I got our scheduls changed."

"Oh. See ya around then." I hung up. "THAT LITTLE BITCH!" I started screaming at myself. I had really lost my best friend and my brother. And after everything. I guess it is going to take me a while to get over this. But I had no idea how I would be able to do it without some help. I knew that I would need to be in councling for at least two years to make my mind to the way it was befor all this shit. I picked up the phone and called Nathan. I needed someone to talk to. "Hello?"

'Hey."

"Hey I was just thinking about you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I was woundering if you would like to hang out later."

"Yeah that would be cool. The whole reason I was calling is because I was woundering if you wanted to come over."

"Sure I'll be on my way in like two minuets."

"OK. See you later."

"Bye." I hung up. I felt a little bit better. But he is going to have to help me get through all of this. Somehow, I knew he would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Epic shortness.