My 8th Grade Journal

Reunion

The lady found me and let me go outside. There was sports to play and weights to lift. I decided to work out. Why not? I had nothing better to do. So I laid on the bench and started and one hundred and fifty pounds. It was light. I didn't feel like changing it so I kept it at that weight for about fifteen minuets. I decided to sit next to a girl who looked alone. "Hello."

"Hi." Her voice was cold. "You look happy."

"Of fucking course. That's why I'm sitting here. I'm soo fucking happy."

"Talk about sarcasm. Do you know the counselor's name?"

"The male?"

"Yeah."

"Nope. Now, leave me alone."

"Fine. Bitch". I got up. "What the fuck did you call me?"

"Apparently you herd me."

"Say it to my face."

"OK". I got one inch away from her face. "Bitch." Her fist tensed up. She hit me in the face. "Is that all you got?"

"You wish." A crowd was staring to form. I hit her back. She was on the ground. I got on top of her and started pounding her face to a bloody pulp. I was not going to let anyone else hit me anymore. "I fucking dare you to hit me again bitch!!" The two white men took me off of her. "Never again !" I screamed. She was a mess. The men dragged me to the Counselors office. They threw me in there and locked the door. "Not again". I sat in the chair. "Why did you hurt that girl?"

"Because she pissed me off."

"That doesn't give you a reason to hurt her like that. "

"I'm sick of getting hit."

"What do you mean."

"I'm not telling you. If I tell you then you would want to hear everything else that has happned in my life, and everything else that has fucked me over."

"Well, that's why i'm here. I am here to listen. "

"Well i'm not talking."

"Fine. I can wait. " Like before, we sat there attempting to read eachother. After about fifteen minuets I decided to ask him his name. "What's your name?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Because I want to know. "

"Well, I want to know about you. So untill you tell me about you, you are not getting my name."

"That's total bull shit!" I stood up. "You can't go anywhere untill I say so."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"We'll see about that. " I walked over to the door and started screaming. "HELP ME! HE'S HURTING ME!!!" I started punding onthe door. Kicking it and screaming at it. The men in the white coats opened the door. "Is there a problem in here?"

"Yes. He hurt me." They looked at him with strange exspression. "What did he do to you exactly?" I stood there quiet for a second, getting ready to fake cry. "He ... he tried to rape me. " Then I made the tears stream down my face. "She's lying."

"Why the fuck would I be lying?! That is nothing to lie about." I kept forcing the tears. My voice was getting soft and crackley. Like I was in hysterics. The two ment exchanged glances and then looked at him. "Is this true?"

"How could it be? I would never do that to one of my patients. That's just rude and unruley."

"You Lier!" I jumped on him. I showed him a sly smile and then went back to "crying". "She's lying, get her off of me!" I wraped my hands around his throat and squeezed ever so lightly, that it made the slightest mark. "That's enough!" The men came over and took me off of him. "We have some questions for you." They looked at him. "I did nothing wrong."

"Come on, we will take you back to the main room." Before I walked out of the room, I shot him a devilish smile, then looked away to keep up my act. They let me go wander around without escorts. I was surprised how well that had worked out. I never would have thought that it could have gone better. I walked solemly back to my room and laid on my bed in complete victory. I even treated myself to a congraduletory nap. But it wasn't untill later, that I had hell to pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorrttness im soo sorry it takes me forever to finish one chapter!