The Broken Girl.

i just want you to know who i am

"What are you going to wear?"

Skylar raised an eyebrow looking up from her book at Kayla. Her best friend stood there her hands on her hips. Her dyed pink hair was up in a messy bun her bangs pinned to the side. Looking at the brown haired girl Kayla motioned for her to talk. "Wear for what?" Skylar asked going back to her book. "For the concert duh!" Kayla said throwing her hands up in the air. Skylar sighed shaking her head. "Explain to me why I agreed to letting you be our stylist?" Kayla giggled. "Because you looove me." She replied trailing off the 'o.'

"I'll wear whatever I pick up." Skylar said simply shrugging. Kayla shock her head. "NO! You have to look nice and sexy!" Skylar sighed putting her book down on the hotel's table knowing she wasn't going to finish it. "Why do I have to look nice and sexy?" Kayla rolled her eyes. "Because One Direction is going to be in the crowd! Don't you want to impress them? Simon wants you all to hang out!" Skylar groaned leaning back against the bed cuddling into the pillow. "No." She said simply. Kayla scoffed. "Bull. Get up i'm going to make you hot."

Before Skylar could replay a bark cut her off. Grinning Skylar held her arms out. "Karma!" The large husky jumped onto the bed where it was taking it's nap on the floor cuddling into Skylar's arms. Cooing at her dog Skylar petted Karma's held placing kissing on her head. "You and that dog." Kayla said but with a smile. Skylar grinned shrugging. "I'll put more effort in my look. Will that make you shut up?" Sighing Kayla nodding.

The door opened Michael walking in with a small figure in his large tattooed arms. "Hey baby." Kayla said kissing her fiance's check. "And hey baby." She cooed at the small figure in Michael's arms. Skylar smiled at Kayla as she took her daughter Sammy from Michael's arms. Michael and Kayla where high school sweet hearts both 20 now. When Kayla found out she was pregnant no one let her think she ever had to get rid of the baby. The whole band treating Sammy like their own daughter. You would think a member of a rock band wouldn't want a kid but he was so happy he beamed when ever Sammy or Kayla was around.

"Mum!" Sammy cried. She was turning a year old very soon and could say some words. Sammy waved at Skylar. Skylar grinned holding her hands out for her god-daughter. Kayla handed her to Skylar. Sitting up Skylar placed Sammy on her lap running her fingers threw her dark brown hair. "Hey baby how was daddy today?" Skylar asked as Sammy petted Karma. "Good!" Sammy said grinning from ear to ear.

"What time should we go?" Skylar asked yawning as she petted Karma's fur. "I saw get ready now." Michael said looking at the time the rest of the band now with them sitting around the hotel room. "Okay." Skylar sang getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Look hot!" Kayla remind her causing everyone to laugh.

~*~
Harry was amazed by how many people where at the concert. Already chanting the name 'Running Out." Him and the rest of One Direction where sitting at the VIP section near the front of the stage. The boys where worried that someone would know them but the thoughts slipped their minds when they saw all the rocker fans. No one here would be a massive fan of One Direction.

The lights dimmed making everyone scream. Harry flinched. He wan't use to being in this big of crowd and not being on stage. He watched with everyone else as the drummer took his place in the dark the rest of the band trailing out their opening music staring.

Praying for what your heart brings
Thoughts of escape and bloodshot eyes
You're barely sleeping, no longer dreaming
Now what you do to feel alive?


Harry's mouth dropped hearing the beautiful voice. He was use to hearing it on the radio but he always thought that the record company had changed Skylar's singing voice. But he was so wrong. It was more beautiful and mind blowing live.

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual


The lights flashed on once the chorus started showing the band. Harry's eyes went to Skylar easily feeling his mouth water as he saw her.

She wore a black Misfits crop top showing off a little bit of her smooth belly her belly button piercing shinning. Black frayed jean shorts covered her legs stopped at mid thigh. She had black ripped up leggings under them and finally blood red Doc Martins finished her rocker look.

Singing songs of the old days
Try to remember what's gone by
Stronger in new ways, don't care what they say
This is your life, it's time to rejoice

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual

Our destiny is what we learned
Together wanting something more
Their misery and demons burn
A feeling that's worth fighting for


Her brown hair was straight falling beautiful to her waist. Her fringe falling into her washed out blue eyes. Those beautiful eyes where lined with eyeliner. Not thickly like some girls. Harry's eyes searched for anymore make up but fond none other then the eye make up she wore.

She was a natural beautiful.

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual
Becoming one with our ritual


He watched the grin fill her lips as the song ended reaching out and touching one of the thousands of fans in the arena. She took a swing of her water bottle. Harry smiled when he saw how happy she looked. The pain she was holding back when he meet her eyes before was gone.

Bring the microphone back to her lips her watched as she waved to the crowd.

"Hello lovelies." She purred to them all.

He was falling for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song is Black Veil Brides - Riutal!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE!

Tell me what you think! <3