Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

Shower Time

A loud pounding on the door woke me up. “Ron, you awake?” It was Derek. Shit. I hope he doesn't wake Ryan up. He's so cute when he's asleep. I hope he doesn't come in either, or our cover would be blown. “You in there Ron?” Ryan stirred and rolled over. Why does he have to be so loud? “Helloo, Ron?” He kept pounding on the door. Ryan opened his eyes and sat up, blinking a few times. He looked confused, like he didn't know what was going on. “Ron, I'm coming in.” Oh shit. I pushed Ryan back down, and threw the blanket over him, covering his entire body. “What the hell?”, I heard him say, his voice muffled by the blanket. “Stay there.”, I demanded. “And don't move or make a sound.”

Derek came in looking around the room suspiciously. “Ron, why didn't you answer me?” “Because I was trying to ignore you.” I glanced at the clock. “Its only eight in the morning. Why are you bothering me?” “I wanted to ask you how long you and Ryan have been together.” My face paled. “W-what are you talking about?” Derek rolled his eyes. “Oh please Ron. Don't think I didn't hear you guys last night. My room is right next to yours.” I didn't say anything. I was too embarrassed. “And I know your hiding Ryan.” “Aww man.” Ryan said from under the covers. He sat up, the blanket uncovering his head and chest.

“Do the others know?”, I asked nervously. “I don't think so. But its possible. You have to tell them anyway. Do you really want to keep hiding your relationship forever?” He had a point. It doesn't matter if they heard us. We have to tell them sooner or later anyway. “When should we tell them?”, Ryan asked me. “I don't know.” “Well, you guys figure it out. Come on, lets go downstairs.” “Uhh, we can't. You go without us, we'll be down in a minute.” Derek look confused. Then he raised his eyebrows, and his eyes widened. “Oh my god, are you two still naked?” Ryan and I blushed. “Yeah.” Derek shook his head. “Eww. I seriously did not need that mental image.”

Ryan and I laughed. “Hey, you're the one who asked.” “Whatever.” Derek turned and left the room. “Alright, what are we gonna do?” “I honestly don't know.”, I said. “Well, are we gonna tell them today, or are we gonna wait a little?” I thought for a minute. “I think we should wait a little longer.” “Okay, whatever you say.” “I'm gonna take a shower before I go down, I smell like sex.” I got up off the bed, and walked towards the bathroom in my room. There was no way I was going across the hall. I didn't want to be seen yet. I turned back around. “Want to join me?” Ryan smirked. “You know I do.” He jumped up off the bed and ran towards me, but his legs got tangled in the blankets and he fell flat on his stomach. I couldn't help it, I laughed my ass off. “That eager to shower with me?” “Shut up.”

He picked himself up off the floor, and followed me into the bathroom. When we were in, he closed and locked the door as I started the shower. The water poured down and I climbed in, pulling Ryan with me. Ryan pinned Ron against the wall of the shower. The cold tile against his bare back made him shiver. Ryan placed a hungry kiss on my lips. Then almost immediately, shoved his tongue into my mouth. I kissed back eagerly, wanting to taste every inch of his mouth. I moaned into his mouth. He ground his his erection into mine, grunting at the amazing feeling. He pulled his mouth away and kissed down my jaw line. I moaned again.

“I'm really starting to think you're a sex addict.”, I panted. “No, you're just so sexy I can't keep my hands off you.”, he said seductively. He sucked on the spot where my neck met my shoulder. I let out a guttural moan, squeezing my eyes shut and throwing my head back. My member twitched against his thigh. I pushed him off of me. “Kneel.” Ryan quickly dropped to his knees. He placed a kiss on the inside of my thigh, and began to suck there as well. “Ryan, stop teasing me!” My member brushed against his cheek as he continued to suck on my thigh. “Mmm.....you're really hard Ron....”, Ryan whispered, finally brushing his lips over my tip. He dipped his tongue down in the slit and gathered the pre-come in his mouth. I let out a loud moan as I felt his lips wrap around my cock.

He took all of me in his mouth, surrounding my member in a hot moist tunnel. Damn that felt good. My knees buckled, and nearly collapsed. He placed his hands on the back of my quivering thighs. He went faster, bobbing his head. “Christ, Ryan.”, I breathed. “So damn good.” He pulled back suddenly. I whimpered. “Why'd you stop?” He ignored me, and went back to sucking, as fast as he could. I couldn't take it anymore. I finally came in his mouth. He swallowed, and stood up. Now that he was done, I couldn't help but notice his still very hard member.

I got down on my knees. “My turn.” I kissed up and down his thighs, just like he had done to me. “Now who's teasing?” I smirked. I took him in my mouth completely, with out any warning. He gasped. I bobbed my head, going extremely slow. Ryan whined. “Come on Ron, that's not fair!” I continued to go slow, and he continued to complain. After I felt that I had teased him enough, I started to go faster. “Oh god, finally!” I went faster and faster until he couldn't take it anymore. I slowed down on purpose, knowing he was on edge. “Ronnie fucking Ficarro, I'm going to kill you if you don't speed up.”, he said through grit teeth. I smiled around him and went even slower. “God damn it Ron!” He was so close that I thought he would cry if I didn't do something about it. I decided to get it over with, and went fast again. He moaned loudly and came in my mouth. Its a good thing the water was running. It blocked out all the noise we were making.

He collapsed on top of me, now straddling my lap, and wove his fingers through my wet hair. “I think we should probably wash up and get out now. The guys are probably wondering whats taking us so long.” “Yeah, I guess you're right.” He kissed me, my stomach doing flips once more. I will never understand how he manages to make me feel like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse my perverted mind ;) Next chapter will be a little bit calmer.