Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

Booty Shorts

We were still asleep on the couch when we heard the locks on the front door opening. My eyes shot open at the realization. “Ryan! Ryan wake up!” His eyes opened, but he was still dazed from sleep. “What?” “Get up! Ronnie and Jacky are back!” His eyes shot wide open, and he scrambled to get off of me, which was hard to do because he had just woken up and his body was still asleep. He managed to get off me, and we sat up on the couch just in time. We left a reasonable amount of space between us. They came in the room, and we tried our best to look interested in the TV. “You guys sat here this whole time?”, Ronnie asked. “Yeah, we were just about to go to bed. Derek already went upstairs.” “Okay, well good night then.” “Yeah, good night man.” We went upstairs, and made sure they weren't watching before slipping into the room I was staying in

The next day was filled with pretty much nothing but packing. I was helping Ryan pack, then when we were done, he would help me pack my things. He was in the closet, which was pretty fucking big, throwing stuff to me to put in his suitcase. I was folding a pair of his pants to put them in, when he called me. “Hey Ron, look what I found.” I turned around, and saw Ryan standing in front of the closet wearing nothing but his black booty shorts that said “Fuck Me” on the back. My cheeks turned bright red.

“My old shorts. I haven't worn these since I was touring with Jeffree Star.” I still hadn't said anything. I couldn't stop staring at his ass. “Ron, you okay?” I snapped out of it. “Y-yeah, I'm fine.” He smirked, and made his way to me. He tried to walk as sexy as possible, batting his eyelashes. “What's the matter Ron, something distracting you?”, he asked seductively, running his hand down my chest. I bit my lip. “Ryan, we're never gonna get anything done if you keep this up.” “But baby, we haven't had sex for a whole day. Its time to have some fun.”

He wrapped his arms around my neck, and started kissing up my neck. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't, and frankly, I didn't want to. He backed me up against the wall, kissing my lips, then ripping my shirt off. My arms wound around his waist, and he pushed his hips into mine. He was already hard. He moved his hips on mine ever so slightly, our hardened erections rubbing against each other. I moaned, and arched my back, pushing into him even more.

“No you don't, not yet. I'm going to have some fun first.” I liked this new side of Ryan. Usually I'm the one doing this to him. He pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time, but as slowly as possible. It was driving me crazy. I just wanted him to do it already. Now I know how he feels. He got down on his knees, and darted his tongue out lightly touching the head. I moaned even louder, and bucked my hips into his face. He moved back quickly. “Not yet babe.” He smirked up at me. He lightly licked up and down my shaft, making me shiver with delight.

Then he blew on it where his tongue had just been. I gasped. Finally, he took all of me in his pretty little mouth at once. My hips bucked forward again, and he started bobbing his head up and down. It didn't take long for me to come all over his face. He licked it up, bending down to lick up the small amount of it that had landed on the floor. He stood back up, kissing my lips quickly. “Turn.” I looked at him, shocked. “Really? You want to....” He nodded furiously. “Okay, if that' what you want babe, then go ahead.”

I turned around, and he lined himself up with my entrance. “You ready baby?” I nodded, and he shoved in. I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pain, but as he started thrusting, it quickly turned into pleasure, and I found myself moaning. He found my prostate, and I gasped. “Shit! Right there Ryan!” he pounded into that spot repeatedly. “Ohhh, Ryan, oh fuck baby.” I was so close. I could tell he was too, because his grip on my hips tightened, and he thrust even faster. “Oh g-god Ron, I'm ssoo clossee!” He hissed. He licked my neck and sucked on it.

I finally came, and he did too. He pulled out, and I turned around. He kissed me one last time, before pulling his shorts back up. I did the same, and we stood there panting. “Now we have to clean this up, and finish packing.”