Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

The Next Morning

~The next Morning~

I felt someone gently shaking me, but I didn't want to get up.

"Yeah, about that. Come back never." I heard a laugh, then I felt someone press their lips to mine.

"Please Ty." I opened an eye.

"Only if I can have another one of those." He smiled and pressed his lips to mine yet again. He lingered there for a moment before pulling away.

"Better?" I smiled up at him.

"Definately." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Matt laughed again, then kissed my forehead.

"What time is it?"

"6:40. I made sure everyone had enough time to get dressed this time."

"Thanks," I stood up and walked into the bathroom and put on the clothes that I wore over here, "but I'm already ready."

"Alrighty then. We have an hour to spare."

"Actually, I think we have a morning practice."

"Is that why Zacky left so early?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"He left without me?"

"I guess so. He left like 20 minutes ago."

"Damn!"

"Should I have waken you up earlier?"

"No, you did fine. Thank you." I gave him a small peck on the lips. "I can still make it on time if I leave now." I said as we walked downstairs.

"Alright, I'll see you later?"

"Yeah." I went to leave, but he gently grabbed my wrist and turned me around, then he pressed his lips to mine.

"Aw!" We broke apart and turned in the direction that the chorus of Aw's came from.

"Matt! There's something wrong with your cheeks!" Johnny yelled.

"He's blushing you idiot." Brian said, smacking him around the back of the head.

"I knew that." Johnny said, rubbing his head. I looked up and he was blushing, which of course made me blush as well.

"You better go before you're late." He mumbled.

"Okay." I gave him one last peck, then ran out the door.

~Matt POV~

I NEVER blush. Not even when my dad caught me...erm...participating in extracuricular activities while reading a certain magazine.

"Matt, you really like her, don't you?" Val asked. I just looked up at her.

"Aw, he does." Leane cooed.

"So, are you guys a thing?"

"No." Everyone looked at me like I had just ran over an old lady with a shopping cart.

"What?!" I asked, getting beyond freaked out by how they were looking at me.

"How can you make yourself believe that there's nothing going on between you two?" Leana asked.

"We haven't said anything yet."

"Well, you better before someone comes and steals her from you." Brian said. Michelle got a funny look on her face.

"Like who?"

"i don't know. Maybe one Zachary James Baker." Jimmy did the whole 'follow the imaginary fly' thing.

"What do you mean?"

"Matt, it's obvious that he likes her. God, you should have seen how pissed off he looked when he came down from waking you up this morning." Johnny said.

"But he..." Then I started thinking about it more. "Damn. That's why he didn't remind Tyler that they had a practice this morning."

"Was that where she ran off too?" I nodded.

"You better do something quick man." Josh said as he grabbed his and Val's bags. We all walked out and got in our cars. On the frive to school, I couldn't stop thinking about what everyone said. Would she really fall out of my grasp?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I think that's enough for the current moment. My eyes are getting all blurry from switching to paper, and then to the computer screen.

Comments=Love=Updates.

~raeXlikeXwhoa!