Status: Active.

Gravity

N I N E

"Here," Dee handed me a cup of coffee the minute I sat up. We were in the hotel. Dee was on the opposite bed, while I was sleeping in the one nearest to the window. I looked around.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"See for yourself," She chuckled and I leaned over the bed to look further around the room. CC was asleep in the closet, a pillow under his head, and his legs out sticking out into the small hallway. His hair was too mangled to see any part of his face.

All I could see of Ashley were his cowboy boots, as his legs were coming out from the bathroom. "What happened?" I asked and she laughed.

"They wanted to sleep in the beds, and we wouldn't let them," She giggled and sipped her coffee, "I tackled Ashley into the bathroom, where he threw up, and then he passed out."

"And CC?" I asked.

"You threw that pillow at him. He fell into the closet, and decided to actually use it," She explained.

"Did we do anything stupid?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Kat got majorly shitfaced, though," Dee smiled. My eyes widened, "Andy was so pissed off. She didn't want to leave the bar, and he was basically dragging her out. He was so mad," She told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? After you two had your little talk, she came back into the bar and drank everything in sight. Jinxx told me that after we had left, she started crying to Andy about something. She drank some more and Andy couldn't get her to leave. So he carried her all the way to the hotel, and she cried some more."

"What was she crying about?" I asked.

Dee shrugged, "I don't know. Jinxx said it sounded kind of like gibberish, but I guess Andy could understand her, because he was trying to calm her down. Something about how beautiful she was or something. I don't know," She threw her hands in the air, "That girl is too much drama for me. And I should kick her ass for calling me a slut," She glared.

"How did you find that out?" I asked. I could remember most of my conversation with Kat, but I also remember telling myself I didn't want to tell Dee or CC what she had said.

"Ashley got it out of you," She grinned, "You were babbling about something, then CC brought it up. Ashley decided to spin you around on his shoulder until you either threw up, or told us."

"Oh," I groaned at my headache.

"And so you told us everything. Now do you believe us when we say she's a bitch?" She asked and I sighed.

"I feel like I've been so stupid to not realize it," I mumbled.

"Aw, it's okay. You have us now, and we'll always be there for you," She then took that moment to leap across the room, onto my bed, and tackling me in a hug.

-

"Oh, you're awake," Andy stated as Kat sat up, looking around the room. The sun shone brightly through the window and she looked down to see she was still in her dress from last night. It had risen up to her hip and one of the straps was hanging off her shoulder. She noticed that only one of her sky-high heels were on her feet, while the other was no where to be seen.

"What happened?" She asked and Andy sighed.

"You got super drunk and I had to carry you a half mile because you couldn't even walk," He stated as he dug through his bag. Kat laughed, admiring his torso. He only had a pair of black jeans on, and he seemed to be looking for a shirt.

"Why aren't you laughing?" She asked, a pout forming on her face. Andy pulled a shirt over his head and looked at her.

"You went completely off the handle, Kat. I've never seen you like that before. You were yelling at my friends, then you started crying. You said some things..." He said.

"What did I say?" Kat asked, her fingers trembling. She was worried she had let something slip about the letters.

"You started crying about how much Kennedy was better than you. Then you called her a bitch and a tramp for no reason. Then you started bashing on her and CC, all in front of the guys. You called Dee a slut. And you wished Kennedy had never met us," He listed and her face fell.

"Oh."

"That's all you have to say?" Andy asked, tossing his eyeliner down. "You said so many horrible things and that's all you have to say for yourself? You're so lucky CC and Ashley had left with the girls before you starting yelling all of that shit. I wouldn't have even been able to defend you."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," She stated softly. Inside she was burning with fury. Why does Andy care about Kennedy or Dee?

"I thought Kennedy was your best friend," He shook his head, "I've never seen that side of you, Kat. You were always the sweetest person I had ever met. I don't know what happened."

"No, Andy. I was drunk. I didn't mean any of that," She pleaded and sat up, despite her throbbing head.

"I just need some space right now, Kat. I have an interview and photoshoot today. I suggest you make amends with Dee and apologize to Ashley and CC before the guys tell them what you said," Andy stated.

"Can't I come with you?" She questioned.

"No. Kennedy is coming with me today as my assistant. I just need to be alone right now."

Kat bit back a remark about her friend tagging along with her boyfriend. Andy reached down and laced up his boots before hooking on a belt. He grabbed his wallet and phone before sighing and walking over to where Kat remained, "I love you. But I just don't know what to think right now. I'll be back in the evening," He said softly and leaned across the blankets to kiss Kat. She sighed into his lips, but he pulled away and silently walked out.

-

"Who does he think he is, not telling you these things!?" Dee yelled like a madwoman as she dug through her suitcase. "John should give you some heads up the next time he decides to send you out with Andy by yourself."

"Shut up and just get her clothes!" Ashley yelled as he found Dee's makeup and sat me down on a chair. Dee pulled out a pair of black jeans, a white button up shirt, and a pair of brown boots. She threw them to me before starting on my hair. She curled large sections to bring back some of my natural waves, and pinned the teal piece aside.

Ashley was busy with my eyeshadow when Dee finished my hair, "Hurry up!" She ordered.

"Don't rush me!" Ashley argued before he was finished and Dee sent me off to change. I did so and she threw some assecories at me. A knitted cap, since my hair wasn't exactly being cooperative, and some earrings and a bracelet. I looked in the mirror, satisfied, before she handed me a coat and a brown satchel.

"You're going to be late. You look great, though!" She called as I rushed out the door.

I made it to the lobby, with no sign of Andy. I took the spared moment to catch my breath before heading over to the Starbucks. I needed more coffee, and Andy would probably want something too. I ordered me a cup of black coffee, and Andy a pumpkin spice latte. "Hey," Andy called and came to me.

"Hey," I smiled. I breathed, trying not to look him in the eyes, "I figured you would need a pick-me-up," I stated and handed him the cup.

"Thanks, I needed this," He smiled and took a sip.

"We should go. We're running a few minutes late," I stated and he nodded. I sent a text out to John saying we were off.

Outside of the hotel, fans were screaming. I ushered Andy into the back of a black Range Rover, before following and shutting the door, "You should already have the location programmed. We're going to downtown," I told the driver.

"No problem, Ma'am," He stated and began to drive. I sighed, finally able to enjoy my coffee. Andy slouched cooly in his seat, without his seat belt on of course, with his coffee in his hand. I was surprised that he wasn't on his phone or texting Kat.

"Kat decided to stay in today?" I asked with a smile and he looked over at me.

"Oh, yeah. I thought it would be best if she had a day to herself after last night," He stated. His voice wasn't the same as it usually does when he talks about her. He, like Dee said, actually sounded a bit angry.

"I hardly remember anything after I went outside with Kat," I laughed and looked at me.

"You went outside with her? When?"

"Oh, before we took those jagerbombs. I had a smoke and we talked for a bit," I explained and he raised an eyebrow.

"What did you guys talk about?" He asked.

"Girl stuff. We have a lot of catching up to do," I chuckled, my face getting hot. I had half the mind to tell him everything Kat had said, but knew that wouldn't help me any.

"Oh. Yeah she went a little crazy last night," He laughed and I shrugged.

"I was gone before I saw anything get too crazy," I chuckled and he nodded.

"Yeah you headed off with Ashley and Dee at around eleven," He smiled, "You didn't even make it to midnight," He joked.

"Well, apparently is was quite the journey to the hotel. Dee and I had a fight against the guys to the death for who got to sleep in the hotel beds," I laughed.

He laughed with me, "And who won?"

"Me and Dee of course," I smiled, "Ashley slept in the bathroom and I found CC in the closet this morning," I explained.

"Oh yeah. So are you and CC..." He trailed off when I shook my head.

"We just became really good friends recently. I don't really see him that way," I responded and he nodded.

"Yeah, I don't really see you with him anyways."

And I wasn't sure what he meant by that.