Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 11

"Wanna just skip?" Mikey asked me. I wasn’t sure but I guess once wouldn't do any harm.
Mikey lead me out to the bike sheds round the back of the school and we sat in the usual awkward talking-about-nothing way. I started to get kinda worried that someone was going to catch us skipping so I was relieved (and happy of course) when I saw that the person walking our way was none other than Gerard Way. I ran over and hug him and he came over to hang with me and Mikey and have a cigarette. I was pretty sure that Gee didn’t know I smoke yet and I began to wonder what he would say, as I tried to block out Mikey’s moaning

Mikey kept complaining about me and Gerard being “too close” even though nothing was actually happening! Gee (I had taken to calling him that as he calls me Frankie!) only had his arm round me and I only had my head resting on him and there was nothing gross about that at all, considering poor Gee walked in on Mikey and Bob doing much worse things! Anyway I decided to be an ass to Mikey and so I kissed Gee. Properly.
"Ughh! Your lovey-dovey-ness is making me wanna gag! I'm away to find Bob!" (a/n: i almost accidentally wrote "Boob" there instead of Bob! oops!) and with that Mikey left. We both pulled away to laugh at Mikey but Gerard soon got back to where we were. Gerard's tongue brushed against my own and I reached up to put my hands in his hair as he bit down on my lip. He pushed me against the unsteady wall of the bike shelters and we continued on.
"Mmm... What have we here? Isn't that illegal?" We were interrupted by my (and possibly Gee's) least favorite person. "I could report this." I heard Gerard growl and I turned red at the fact that, of all people, we were caught by Marilyn.
"Yeah but you wouldn't!" Marilyn continued to be an ass and I continued to defend us.
"Just remember Frank, I created you. I can do what I want with you." He makes me sick.