Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 16

I'd invited Frank over for a meal with my family. I was hoping that my mom would come round and see how wonderful frank is. Right now we were standing outside the dining room and Frank was holding my hand so tight that i thought he might break my it.

"Frank..." I looked down at Frank as if to say 'please loosen your grip' he realized what I was getting at and loosened it a bit. "You ready?" I asked. He nodded and forced a fake smile.

I lead him into the dining room and watched as my parents looked Frank up and down. Frank took a deep breath and Mikey gave him a reassuring smile. I looked at my mom and her face held an expression of disgust. This wasn't going to turn out well, I could tell that already.

"So this is the wonderful Frank?" Sarcasm filled my moms words as she looked at me.
"Yes mother." I sighed
"Halfblood." Venom laced her voice as she talked.
"Yes mother."
"Sit." My dad told us to break up any future conflict.

I sat across from mom and Frank sat next to me which was across from Mikey and Dad was sitting at the head of the table.

"I don't think this is what's best Gerard." My mom tried to sound like she meant the best for me but she really doesn't she just can't stand halfbloods
"Donna if they're happy I don't see-" Dad started to argue but was quickly cut off by mom.
"Halfbloods aren't good. They are filth!" My hands balled up into fists and I felt like hitting my mom but I know better than that. I felt Frank's hand un-ball my fist and he looked at me. He looked like he was about to cry.

"They're not filth mother. I love Frank." I tried to sound calm.
"Yes Gerard, they are filth." I shouldn't have brought Frank here I just should have said that they were busy and you can't meet them but no. I had to take Frank, thinking that my mother would be polite.

"Frank was probably just a teenage whore who took his pants off to the wrong person!" Now that pissed me off more than anything. She doesn't know anything about what happened to Frank that night. My blood began to boil and I heat up. Frank stood up and ran out of the room. I don't blame him.

"Mother do you know what you are?" She just looked at me "A heartless bitch that doesn't care about anyone but herself! A whore that doesn't care about anyone else's happiness! Not even her sons!" I got even hotter and my moms mouth gaped open.
"How dare you!?" her voice got higher and I got even hotter.
"No mother how dare you insult the person I love like that! I don't see how such a bitch ended up with someone as awesome as dad!" I burst into flames. Wait! WHAT?! I ran out and ran to Franks. Looks like I'd found my power...