Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 17

"Oh my god I hope that fucking water fountain explodes all over him!" I growled as I slammed my locker shut and glared in the general direction of Marilyn and his "goth crew". I really hoped it did. I stopped and blinked a couple of times when I see a soaking wet Marilyn. That didn't just happen.... Did that just happen?
"Frank did you do that?" Mikey pulled me out of my trance and I realized that I actually DID just make a water fountain explode all over Marilyn.
"OH MY GOD MIKEY!!!!!!! I HAVE WATER POWER AND GEE HAS FIRE!! I JUST MADE THAT WATER FOUNTAIN EXPLODE!!!!! OH MY GOD! GERARD HAS FIRE I HAVE WATER DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
"Yes you were destined to be together..."
"YES MIKEY!!! WE WERE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!" Oh my God! I had to tell Gee that we were destined to be together! I swear I ran the fastest I'd ever ran up the three flights of stairs to Gee's room.
"Yes Frank?"
"GERAAAAAAARD!!!! I JUST MADE A WATER THINGIE EXPLODE ON MARILYN AND IT MEANS I HAVE WATER POWER AND YOU HAVE FIRE POWER AND MIKEY SAYS WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!" Gerard laughed a bit and pushed his chair out.
"Come over here and give me a kiss then!" I skipped over to Gerard and leaned down to kiss him but was pulled off my feet to sit on his knee.
"Please stop..." Mikey complained. Can't he see we're a little busy?