Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 18

I hadn't long arrived in my classroom. It was almost completely empty of my belongings. Today was my final day at this school. In a way it was saddening. I'd been working there for 3 years but it was worth it to be with my Frankie and not have to hide it. I smiled a bit to myself knowing that now I could go out with Frank and not have to worry about meeting someone that could leak it out.

I sat down on my chair. I looked at the almost empty desk in front of me. The only thing on it was a pencil case and my sketch pad. It was so empty and not mine but the plus side was I got to move in with my Frankie today. I hope his mom won't mind me sharing a room with him. I mean Linda obviously knows that I'm 120 and she probably thinks I want to go at it with Frank like rabbits but I don't. I want things to go slow with Frank. Take it one step at a time. I sound so old fashioned.

I opened up a blank page in my sketchbook and started to draw Frank. Drawing every detail by memory. Frank has such a perfect face. One of those faces where every little detail adds to the beauty. There isn't one single imperfection. I have no idea why he loves me. I'm a monster that has to feed off human blood to stay alive. I'm old enough to be his great grandfather and I'm not even close to being as beautiful as him.

Frank bust through the door grinning like an idiot on crack, jumping up and down like an idiot on crack and clapping his hands together like an idiot on crack.
"Yes Frank?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and a small smile.
"GERAAAAAAARD!!!! I JUST MADE A WATER THINGIE EXPLODE ON MARILYN AND IT MEANS I HAVE WATER POWER AND YOU HAVE FIRE POWER AND MIKEY SAYS WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!" I laughed a bit but I pushed my chair out so Frankie can sit on my knee.
"Come over here and give me a kiss then!" I laughed and he skipped over to me and leaned down to kiss me but I yanked him off feet to sit on my knee. He kissed me back a bit harder.
"Please stop..." Mikey complained. So just to annoy him I pull Frank closer
"Guys I'm still here..." Franks hands gripped onto my hair and my hands held his hips close.
"Gee...Frank...You can stop now" I smirked into the kiss and Frank deepened it.
"GUYS! STOP!" We didn't stop. I was getting pay back for all the times he's made out with Bob infront of me. Mikey huffed and walked out, slamming the door on his way. I tried pulling away but Frank kept hold of my head and started grinding his hips. I pushed him away by the shoulders.
"Not now Frankie" I mean next he was in my class and I could not be supporting an erection in class. Uh uh. No way.