Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 20

I sat next to Frank as Miss Iero took out the dishes of food. Even if I don't actually need food I do like it. Miss Iero sat opposite us and smiled at me. I gave her a polite smile back.
"So Gerard are you settling in alright?" I did like living with Frank. I know that it's pretty early on in our relationship but I really do love him. It beats living with my mom anyway! I will miss Mikey though.
"Yes thanks Miss Iero." I grinned at her.
"That's good." She smiled then continued, "Help yourselves to food!" We ate in silence for a while but when we finished I decided I wanted to make Frankie blush so I said, "You have a very beautiful son Miss Iero." He blushed and got up from his seat to clear the plates away, obviously trying to hide it. No hiding from me Frankie!
"Thank you Gerard" Miss Iero grinned and I grinned back.

Frank came back through, his cheeks still a pale shade of pink. I smiled at him innocently and he glared back at me.
"If you boys want there's blood in the fridge." Frank walked through to the kitchen with me behind him. He stuck his head in the fridge and came out with two bottles of blood. He handed me the O negative and he has the AB positive. I took off the cap and had a sip, almost groaning when the taste hit my tongue. O negative has to be my favorite blood type ever. Frank was at the other end of the kitchen glaring at me as he drank his bottle of blood. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
"You’re not that mad at me are you?" I smiled at him. He shook his head and finished of his blood then walked back to the other end of the kitchen. I finished my blood and put the bottle in the bin. Frank spun me round and kissed me hard, taking me by surprise. My eyes widened but I kissed him back. Then Miss Iero walked in, interrupting us.
"Save it for the bedroom boys." She laughsed and me and Frank both went bright red.