Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 6

It was funny how Frank was in my homeroom. Of all the classes in the school he could have been in, he was in mine. Not that it was a bad thing at all! I just wanted to fucking kiss him half of the time!

I lifted my head just in time to see Frank walking into the classroom, early as normal but this time with a popsicle in his mouth... fuck he hated me...
"Hey!" He said. I laughed nervously but also at the sound of his voice. It sounded funny with the popsicle in it.

He sat down and he looked at the desk but I couldn’t help but stare at him as he sucked on the popsicle. The more turned on I got the more uneven my breaths were. My cheeks were flushed – I could feel it myself. Frank lifted his head and looked at me before giggling in that damn adorable way he always did.
"Can you help me with something Frank?" My voice was a bit hoarse.
"Sure, what?" He asked.
"Well I've drawn an angel but I don't know what color to do the wings." He stood up and walked over to me.

He stood right beside me and rested his hands next to mine. He looked at my drawing and gasped. The popsicle went down his throat and he began to choke. (A/N: Lucy stole this from MY personal experience a couple of weeks back Dx) I wasn’t sure what to do and he kept choking but eventually got the popsicle out of his throat.
"It... It looks like me!!" he exclaimed.
"Does it?" I tried to act casual but inside I was freaking out.
"I guess it does little... Well what color?"
"I think gold..." Maybe he thought it was just a mistake. Probably not though. He probably thought I was a pervert. I started to color and he walked silently back to his seat. Poor kid was probably scared out of his brains at Pedo Gerard.

After about 10 minutes of silence the bell rang and my brother walked in, taking his seat. I finished off the wings and it looked, if I do say so myself, pretty badass.

The bell went for classes to start. My homeroom class left and I had a free period to just draw some more. I started to draw a dog. I smiled as I draw the outline of the body. I noticed something being placed in my hand somehow.
"Da fuck?" I mumbled. It must have been meant for someone else. Not me. I just put the note with Frank's number in the trash.