Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 9

"YES!" I practically squealed and threw myself into Gerard's arms. I couldn't believe it! I was actually now his boyfriend! And he was my boyfriend! He giggled and wrapped his arms around me before kissing my cheek and making me blush like a little girl.

***

As soon as I saw him I can recognized him. The long black hair, dark makeup, same scary eyes... I mean I had seen him around school but I kind of just tried to convince myself that it was someone else... I knew now though... The way he smirked at me...
"Mikey... Who's that?"
"Marilyn Manson." Mikey said just what I was hoping he wouldn't. "Why? What's wrong?"
"I gotta pee..." That was always an easy way out of an awkward situation. I just needed to think right now.

"I know you're in there Frank. Why don't you come out and play?" Oh God. Even his voice sounded the same. Shiiiiiiit. I had no clue what to do!
"What the fuck do you want!?" At least if I shat myself I was already sitting on a toilet. But I was obviously not gunna shit myself 'cause that's disgusting...
"Come on out Frank." I unlocked the door and came face to face with my least favorite person. Well... More like face to chest 'cause Marilyn was pretty tall. He asked some questions and I answered (I'll admit, I was being an ass but he deserved it!) but I just wanted to see Gerard. I asked him (Marilyn) if he was wanting something and when he shook his head no I replied,
"Then good day bitch." Rude, yes, but what the Hell!? Yolo right? Back to where I was heading for before. GeeGee's room! I went straight to my usual seat and hit my face off the desk which actually, surprisingly, hurt a lot more than you would think!
"What's up?" Gerard asked and I heard him get up from his desk.
"Don't ask!" I replied, my face still on the desk. Gerard asked me again what was wrong and I simply told him, "Manson".
"Twat! What'd he do!?" What the fuck 'twat' meant I had no clue of! It must have been something Gerard picked up in England...
"It was ages ago..." About...nine years. Ages in my standard, not in Gee's.
"What happened?"
"He uhh... He ch.. changed me..." I felt a coldness rush up my spine at the memory. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.
"Marilyn changed you!?" I just nodded. I'd really rather not talk about it. Or even think about it, come to that.