Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

The start of a new begining

‘Avyanna hurry up’ I yelled up the stairs

‘Give me a sec’

‘Well don’t blame me when the teachers yell at you for being late’ I called back

‘Well the teachers can suck my dick’ she said coming down the stairs

‘I don’t think that would go down to well’

She just smirked at me and walked out of the house and to the car, I just shook my head and walked out to the car where Peyton was in the front seat.

‘Finally you’re ready’ He said to Avyanna

‘Well I’m sorry I like to look pretty at school’ she said

‘Well I look pretty and it doesn’t take me that long’ he said smiling at her

‘Yeah yeah whatever’ she said folding her arms across her chest.

‘Have yous to stop bickering now?’ I asked

‘Hey your one to talk’ Avyanna said I looked at her funny through the mirror as I reversed out of the driveway.

‘You and Corbin bicker like there’s no tomorrow’ Peyton explained for her.

‘Whatever’ I mumbled they just laughed at me because it was true.

I’m guessing you are wondering who I am, well where do I begin.

My name is Melanie Sullivan I’m daughter to Diana and Jimmy I’m 17 and in my senior year of high school I’m best friends with Avyanna and Peyton Mackenzie and Brian’s kids ever since we were little we just clicked, but for the other one I can’t stand him he gets on my last nerves.

Corbin and I use to be good friends until we hit high school and all the girls started going after him and he joined the football team, he just changed and now we are always bickering whenever we are in the same room together.

I’m on the cheerleading team with Avyanna but we’re not like the other girls we don’t try and flaunt ourselves to the guys all around the school even though guys are always trying to hit on us.

And I guess that’s all I can tell you about myself you will have to find out more later.

‘Eh there’s the slut and Corbin’ Avyanna said when we were at school, I looked over to the doors of the school to see Lindsey attacked to Corbin’s arm.

‘Can her clothes get any slutter?’ I asked

‘Honey if she could walk around in her underwear she would’ Peyton said we all started laughing and people gave us funny looks but we didn’t care.

‘That’s really mean to be saying that about the head cheerleader’ I said

‘Oh but it’s so true’ Avyanna said I just nodded in agreement.

The bell went just as we walked through the doors and I gave Avyanna a look saying you’re lucky.

We said goodbye to Avyanna as she had math and Peyton and I had English.

We walked into the class and took our seats at the back of the class and got our work books out, just as I looked up Corbin walked into the class room and looked straight at me I stared back giving him an evil look.

‘Do yous to ever stop?’ Peyton asked me stopping me from looking at Corbin.

‘I will when he does’ I told him with a nod.

Peyton just shook his head and laughed at me, well it was true I would stop if he did.

English went pretty fast and we were now onto our second class for the day art.

Which I had with Avyanna I found a table to sit at on the side of the class. I was waiting for Avyanna to arrive in class when I got a text.

I got out my phone and looked at who it was from, I smiled when I saw the name on the screen was Ronnie, he is a the lead singer of Falling in reverse and he is also my best friend, he was on tour now and I hadn’t seen him in ages.

‘Who are you talking to?’ Avyanna asked sitting next me.

‘Ronnie’ I told her after sending the text

‘When is he off tour?’

‘Um I don’t really know’ I told her

‘Okay class today we are going to do portraiture so pick a picture of someone and get to work’ the teacher told us everyone got out their stuff and got to work.

I looked at my phone and found a photo of Ronnie that I loved and started drawing it. By the end of the lesson I had finished the drawing and I was really happy with it.

‘Wow that looks really good’ Avyanna told me

‘Thanks’ I said with a smile. I put it in my bag and we went off to recess.

‘How was class?’ Grace asked. Grace is Zoey’s and Matt’s Daughter she goes out with my brother Jack.

‘It was okay’ I told her.

‘When do we have Cheer training?’ Avyanna asked

‘Um I’m pretty sure it is next’ I said she just nodded and got her food out of her bag.

‘Where is Conner?’ Jack asked

‘My brother is at home cause his “sick”,’ Grace said using air quotes, we all laughed Conner had a sports thing he didn’t want today so he pretended he was sick today.

I was sitting there when Peyton nudged my arm.

‘What?’ I asked, he turned his head telling me to look a certain way, I looked the way he told me to and saw Duston sitting under a tree drawing something. Duston is an art student that was in my art class Peyton has a big crush on him.

Oh did I forget to tell you? Peyton is gay but only a few people know he was so nervous to tell Avyanna and I but we were so happy for him we ended up getting him a dog tag that had love on one said and was rainbow colours on the other.

‘Why don’t you go talk to him’ I told him he gave me a look that said are you kidding me.

‘No what if he doesn’t talk back ill look stupid’ he said throwing his hands in the air

‘You’re such a drama queen I’ll go and talk to him’ I said getting up and walking over to Duston before Peyton could stop me. But I could hear him calling my name.

I sat down next to Duston and smiled at him.

‘How are you?’ I asked

‘Good and you’ he said not looking at me.

‘I’m good’ I said then it went quiet as he kept drawing, I saw him look up at Peyton a couple of times then back at the page.

‘What you drawing?’ I asked

‘Nothing’ he said quickly closing his book

‘You’re drawing Peyton aren’t you?’ I asked smirking

‘No’ he said blushing

‘I see you looking at him’ I said smiling. He looked at me and blushed again.

‘Don’t tell him okay’ he whispered

‘I won’t, I hope you don’t mind me asking but are you gay?’

He looked at me then looked away and if I wasn’t paying attention I wouldn’t have heard him say yes.

‘That’s so cute’ I said

‘Really?’ he asked

“Yes, because so is Peyton!” I told him

‘He is?’ he asked his face lighting up

I just nodded and then I got an idea.

‘You should come hang out with us at lunch’ I told him

‘I don’t know’ he said looking at his hands

‘Come on it will be fun’ I said smiling

‘I’ll think about it’ he mumbled I smiled at him and the bell went saying we had to go to the next class.

‘Well see you at lunch’ I said getting up at and walking back other to everyone else

'What he say?' Peyton asked

'Oh nothing really' I said trying to hide the smile on my face.

'Melanie come on time to go' Avyanna called out

'Yeah I know' I said walking over to her.

'Okay girls we have a game this weekend so lets practice and make those guys happy' Lindsey said once we got there.

'Can I kill her?' Avyanna asked

'I wish' I told her

Well this shall be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter what do yous think?

Melanie
Avyanna
Grace