Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Dogde ball

The next day at school I was walking into art with Avyanna when I saw Duston I smiled at him and waved he had a shy smile and waved back I sat down at the table and I look at Duston realizing he was sitting by himself I looked at Avyanna and she smiled telling me to ask.

I had told her yesterday about Duston and how he might be sitting with us at lunch and we had to keep it from Peyton, I got up and walked over to Duston and he was drawing in his notepad again I saw the picture he was drawing and it was amazing it was of Peyton sitting at the lunch table.

'Wow that's Amazing' I told him he blushed and quickly shut the notepad.

'Thanks'

'Do you want to come sit with Avyanna and I?' I asked he smiled and nodded walking back over to the table I was sitting at and Avyanna smiled at him when he sat down.

'So do you like my brother?' Avyanna asked him

'Avyanna don't be rude' I told her slapping her arm

'What I was just asking a question' she said rubbing her arm

'Yeah but its not a question you ask someone you hardly know' I told her I could hear laughing we both looked at Duston to see it was him.

'Yous to are strange' he told us

'We try' Avyanna said shrugging her shoulders.

We got to know a lot about Duston during art it was really good to make another friend.

'So you are coming to sit with us at lunch yes?' Avyanna asked him

'We'll see' he said with a smile and walked off to his next class.

'He so going to' Avyanna and I said at the same time making us both laugh.

We walked off to sport and went to get changed into our uniform when we got out we found out that we were going to be playing dodge ball and it was going to be split into groups of both boys and girls to make it fair.

The team I was in was going first and it was easy with a big group in the middle to not get hit by the ball but as is slow started to get smaller is was getting harder to dodge it and sometimes I had to duck because some guys threw the ball to high.

I saw one guy was aiming for me and I tried to dodge it but I ended up getting hit with another on the head and I felt to the grow cause it was thrown that hard.
I heard people come over to me and asking if I was okay but I just shook my head all I could see was blurry people, I heard someone say that they would take me to the nurse office and who ever it was picked me up and carried me to the nurse office.

We were about half way to the nurse office and my vision was fine now and I could finally see who had picked me up, I looked up at the person to see that I was Corbin.

Corbin what are you doing?' I asked

'Taking you to the nurses office' he said giving me a funny look

'Oh yeah' I said

'I'm going to hurt Adam so bad' I heard him mumble

'Huh?'

'Adam is the one that throw the ball to hard' he told me

'Oh okay'

when at the nurse office she checked out to see if I was going to be alright and she said I would have a slight head ace but that would be it. Corbin stayed with me the whole time it was kind of weird I guess I mean we didn't Bicker once through out the whole time we were with each other.

'Thanks for taking me here' I told him once we were out of the nurse office

'Its fine' he said with a smile. He ended up taking me to where I sat at lunch because the bell had just gone.

'Ill see you later most likely' he said touching my arm and walking off

'Melanie are you okay?' everyone at the table asked

'Yeah I’m fine the nurse said I would have a head ace but that it' I told them sitting down they all just nodded and started talking about whatever they were talking about before.

I looked up to see Duston walking towards us shyly I nudged Avyanna and smiled at her she looked at me weird at first but then she saw him to and a grin came to her face.

'Is this seat taken?' Duston asked Peyton he was blushing and it was so cute.

'n..n..o...o its not' Peyton said stuttering a bit Duston smiled and sat down next to Peyton.

We all sat there quietly for a couple of seconds before Avyanna thought of something.

'One time I was going to Peyton's room for some reason and I knocked on his door and opened it to see him dancing in his Batman boxers dancing to a family force 5 song' She blurted out and everyone started laughing well everyone but Peyton.

'Thanks Av really what I wanted everyone to know' he said crossing his arms

Duston was trying not to laugh as he got out a cookie and Peyton's eyes went wide.

'Oh my god its a cookie' he blurted out Duston sat there a bit shocked but then he broke some of the cookie off and gave it to Peyton his face lit up like a kid in a candy store.

'Thank you' Peyton said giving Duston a hug, when he realize what he had just done he went bright red in the face and so did Duston.

Lunch soon ended and it was fun we had a good laugh.

It was soon the end of the the day and like always I went over to Avyanna house. When we got there I put my stuff on the couch and sat down while I waited for Avyanna to come back down from her room when Corbin walked in.

'Hey how you feeling?' he asked me

'I'm fine' I told him

'That's good, see you later Smelly Welly' he said with a smirk

'I don't smell' I yelled out to him

'Well you don't smell bad, you smell pretty good actually' he said with a wink and walked up to his room

I sat there kind of shocked that was really weird.

'Hey Melanie, hook in' Peyton said raising his eye brows

'Hey Peyton I will when you will' I said with a wink, he went bright red and walked off oh the fun of having a gay guy as a best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how are yous liking this story so far??
Do yous think Peyton and Duston are cute?

Avyanna
Melanie