Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Almost

I just walked into my room I had just got home from practice it had been a long day well really it had been a long week, I had found out that Melanie likes Ronnie and she’s not even saying anything about it when I ask her.

But what she said to me when I cornered her I guess she was right I didn’t have the right to be in her business but it wasn’t my fault that I left I tired to be in it but with being the head quarter back I was busy with training but even then I still found time for her it was when the jocks dragged me to hang out with them it was harder to find time to slip away to hang out with the group.

When I started dating Lindsey she was always getting jealous of Melanie and I, Lindsey was always throwing hissy fits at me when ever I was with Melanie or even just texting her, after I while I guess Melanie and I just drifted apart from each other.

I was looking at a photo of us that I kept in a photo frame on my bed side table; it was one of us from the first day of junior high I had my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder, she had her fake nerdy glasses on and it made her look even more cute.

I heard a knock at my door and I quickly put the picture down and told who ever it was to come in to my surprise it was Melanie, she walked into my room and sat on the end of the bed.

‘Um hi’ she said

‘Hey’

‘Um I need your help with something’ she said looking at me

‘And that is?’

She told me about what her photography class was doing and the photo that she had.

‘So will you do it?’ she asked looking at me then at her hands when I didn’t say anything.

‘You want me to remake an old photo with you?’ I asked her and she nodded.

‘What photo is it?’

She went to her purse and got out a photo and handed it to me, I smiled when I saw what photo it was, we were so little in this photo I’m glad that she picked this photo.

‘Yes’ I told her

‘Yes what? You’ll do it?’ she asked

‘Yeah’ I said smiling at her.

‘When do you want to take the photo?’ I asked

‘Tomorrow coz I have to get my camera and we have to be out side in the sun like the photo’ she told me I just nodded and she smiled and then left my room.

I laid back down on my bed and smiled to myself.

***

The next day I was sitting at the lunch table with the team we were just talking about the game that we had this Friday when I saw Melanie walking past with Avyanna she saw me looking at her and her cheeks went red and she looked away I smiled to my self and looked back at the table when I saw that Lindsey was looking at me.

'What?' I asked her

'Why were you looking at her' she asked

'I wasn't looking at anyone'

'You were I saw you looking at Melanie' she said crossing her arms over her chest

'I was looking at my sister who was right next to her is that a problem' I asked she just huffed and got up and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

'No it's fine baby, it's just that you know that I get jealous baby' she told me trying to look cute it wasn't really working.

I just shook my head and looked at the guys who were still talking about the game.

****
The afternoon came and I was waiting for Melanie to get her camera so she could take the photo.

‘So how was your day? She asked me

‘It was good and yours?’

‘It was alright’ she told me sitting next to me

‘Okay we can take the photo now’ she said looking at me shyly

I smiled at her as she got the camera and I moved closer to her and she looked at the camera and that was my time to kiss her check as soon as I did she clicked the button the flash went off a couple of times I moved away a bit and she turned the camera and looked at the screen.

She smiled when she saw the photo and then she showed me, it looked just like the other one but of course we were older I smiled at handed the camera back to her.

‘It looks great’ I told her she just looked at me and smiled nodding. I was staring at her and something just came over me I started moving forward looking at her eyes then to her lips to see if she was going to move anytime soon but she didn’t move at all.

I was inches from her face when her phone started ringing she quickly moved away from me and answered the phone.

‘I have to go Avyanna wants to talk to me’ she said grabbing her stuff and practically running off out of the backyard.

I sighed running my hands threw my hair and got up walking inside to the music room were my dad and the rest of the guys were.

‘You okay son?’ Dad asked while i sat down on one of the couch's

‘I’m in love with Melanie’
♠ ♠ ♠
nawww they nearly kissed!!!

Who wanted them to kiss?

ill update again soon :D byes!!