Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Plans put into action

Part one of our plan was going to be in full swing, of course Avyanna came up with all the plans, plan one was to have Ronnie holding my hand and having his arms around me while Corbin was around.

'I wonder if this will work' I mumbled to myself

'If he gets jealous of me wearing his ring that he gave you I think it will' Ronnie told me I just sat there and nodded.

'His here quick plan A is on the way' Avyanna said running into the lounge room

'Hey that rhymed' she said once she sat down

I just laughed at her while Ronnie put his arms around me and I leaned on him a bit when suddenly the front door opened and in walked Corbin he had a smirk on his face until he saw Ronnie and I then his face changed into a angry one and he walked up to his room saying nothing.

'Okay that got him angry now let's see if he says anything to you tomorrow' Avyanna said in a whisper I was trying not to laugh because she really couldn't whisper.

**next day**

I was in sitting out side waiting for Avyanna, Duston and Peyton to come from the cafe when someone sat next to me. I turned my head and saw Corbin.

'Can I help you?' I asked him

‘What’s with you and Ronnie' he asked not looking at me.

'It's none if your business' I told him

‘it is my business' he half yelled at me

'Oh really now since when' I asked raising an eyebrow

'Since....never mind' he said getting up and walking away. Just after he left everyone came back.

‘I think your plan is working' I told Avyanna

‘all my plans work but whys it working?' She asked

I told her what had happened with Corbin a couple of moments ago and she was smiling.

'Now that we got him jealous it's time for plan B' she said clapping her hands together

'What’s plan B?' Dustin asked

'Corbin has to see Ronnie and Mel kiss duh'

I just shook my head trying not to think about it when my phone started ringing I got up and answered the phone to see that it was Ronnie I was walking in the hallway when i though I saw someone I looked around the corner to see two people kiss at first I didn't think anything of it but I heard the guy mumble a name.

I could of swear that he said Lindsey when I looked again I was right how did I miss it, she was in her slutly little mini shirt and revealing tank top, the guy started moving his had up her leg but she stopped him maybe she finally realize that she has a boyfriend.

‘Let’s go into this classroom no one is in here’ Lindsey said to the guy grabbing his hand and walking into the classroom and shutting the door. What the hell she goes out with Corbin doesn’t she remember that?

What am I going to do should I tell Corbin?.....

Corbin’s P.o.v

I should have just told her but I just cant I mean if she’s with Ronnie now I can’t can I. I was walking back to where all the football team hangs out when Lindsey saw me she came running over to me and just clung to my side like a baby.

‘Lindsey get off’ I told her trying to get my arm back

‘But I missed you’ she said

‘I was only gone for a couple of minutes’ I told her finally getting her off my arm she just huffed and walked off I just sat down and the guys looked at me

‘Having problems?’ one of the guys said

I just shrugged my shoulders not saying anything. The rest of the day went pretty fast and it was finally time to go home today we didn’t have practice so I could go home and relax for the afternoon.

I was walking out to my car when I saw Ronnie standing across the car park I just rolled my eyes and kept walking until I saw Melanie she saw Ronnie and started running towards him the thing that happened next I did not expect, she jumped into his arms and kissed him!

That should be me she is kissing not him I was so pissed I got in my car and drove off back home I cant stand this anymore why didn’t I say it when I had the chance.

Melanie’s p.o.v

After school had finished Avyanna had the idea that I could get Ronnie to pick me up and I could kiss him then but I didn’t tell Ronnie that I was going to kiss him it would just make me more nerves and I would most likely chicken out.

When I saw Ronnie I smiled at him and Avyanna said that Corbin was looking so plan B was now in action I started running towards Ronnie and just like the day he came back I ran and hugged him but this time I kissed him, Ronnie was a bit shocked at first which I guess you would be.

‘Well that was a surprise’ he said smirking a bit

‘That was perfect Mel Corbin just got in his car and drove off he look so pissed’ Avyanna said giving me a high five

‘Now what?’ I asked

‘Now we wait’ she said

Oh how I hate waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry i havent updated in ages i have been so busy with work experiences, Tafe and work its been like omg
Anyways hope you liked it :D