Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Trouble maker

I was in music and it was the start of the day the good thing about Wednesday was the I had double period of Music then a free period but that was taken by Cheer and then a double of art so I guess you could say that this was one of my favorite days.

I was standing there talking to Avyanna when I saw Corbin walk in and smirk at me I just rolled my eyes and continued talking to Avyanna when suddenly I felt a hand on my hip.

‘You can be a trouble maker cant you’ Corbin whispered into my ear I turned around to look at him a bit shocked and he just had a smirk of his face and walked off with a guitar.

‘What did he say?’ Avyanna asked me

‘That I can be a trouble maker’ I told her and she had a big smirk on her face.

‘What’s that look for?’ I asked her

‘His flirting with you’ she said

‘He is so not!’ I told her

‘Oh but he is’ she said going to take a seat, he was so not flirting with me I took a seat next to Avyanna went my phone went off.

I looked at it to see it was a text from Ryan asking how I was.

“I’m good and you?” I sent back

‘I’m good to love, how’s your week been?” he asked

“It’s been alright, how about yours?”

“It’s better now :)”

‘Whys it better now?” I asked

“Because I’m talking to you ;)” He told me

I smiled at the text and sent one back when Avyanna saw me smiling

‘What you smiling at?’

‘Oh just Ryan text me’ I told her shrugging my shoulders

‘Oh hot English guy’ she said

‘Is that really what you’re going to call him?’ I asked

‘Well his English and hot so yep’ she told me

I just laughed and shook my head.

The day went past really quick and I was now at the Mall waiting for Ryan, he wanted to hang out with me after school just me and him so we could get to know each other a bit more.

I was sitting there when I felt something tap my shoulder I turned around to see blue eyes looking at me.

‘Hey you’ I said getting up

‘Hey to you to’ he said smiling and giving me a hug

‘How was school?’ he asked

“it was good and how was work?’

‘It was alright’ he said I just nodded and we started walking around the Mall just talking and getting to know each other it was really good.

I got to know that Ryan liked to sing in his space time he also fixed cars for his job he said he likes to get dirty in what way I took that I’m not going to answer.

‘So you like to draw and also take photos?’ Ryan asked to be sure

‘Yep and also music’ I told him

‘That’s right you like to play guitar and piano and starting on drums’ he said smiling he remembers really easily.

‘You’re a pretty cool girl you know that’ he told me

‘Thanks’ I told him blushing a bit

We walked around a little long until we deiced that we should go get something to eat, we went to the food court and got some food and then sat down to eat it.

‘How long have you been here for?’ I asked him

‘For about a year now’ he said

‘Do you miss being at home at England?’

‘Yes and no I miss my family and friends but I don’t miss the weather’

‘But then I’ve made some awesome friends here that I could call family’ he told me smiling; I smiled back and just nodded.

We had finished our food and we were putting it in the bin and I was going to go home so Ryan was walking me to my car when I spotted some one I didn’t want to see.

Corbin was sitting across from me with Lindsey next to him he looked like he was giving me the evils like what the hell I haven’t done anything wrong.

Ryan saw me looking at him and put his arms around my waist I looked up at him since he was taller than me and he smirked,

‘I’m guessing that the annoying guy you don’t like’ he asked

‘Yep that’s him’ I told him looking back at Corbin to see he was giving Ryan the evils Lindsey saw him looking at something and looked our way I looked at Ryan and he smirk at me knowing she was looking to he leaned down and kissed my cheek, if my face could get any redder it would.

‘That is simply disgusting’ Ryan said looking at Lindsey who was all over Corbin

‘Tell me about it’ I told him

I looked at them one last time ignoring the weird feeling in my stomach and we walked off to where I had parked my car.

‘It was nice hanging out with you today’ I told him

‘Yeah it was nice to finally get to hang out’ he said giving me a hug

‘Ill call you later’ he said with a wink and walked off, I just laughed a bit and got in my car driving off to Avyanna’s house.

When I got to Avyanna I walked in the front door to see Peyton and Avyanna sitting on the couch I went and said next to them and they were both looking at me with big grins.

‘What?’ I asked them

‘Slip it’ they said at the same time I just laughed and told them everything that happened at the Mall and even the part with Corbin.

Just after I had finished the story and Avyanna and said I was luckily to get a hot English guy I was going to tell her I didn’t have him but the front door opened and Corbin walked in he looked at me then straight past us to his room slamming the door shut behind him.

‘What the hell is his problem?’ I asked

‘I have no idea but I might be jealousy’ Avyanna told me I thought she was joking but she had a serous face on.

‘Of what though?’

‘You’ Peyton said

‘What have I got to do with this?’ I asked him confused

‘His Jealous cause he can’t have you’ Peyton told me

‘But he has Lindsey and how do you know?’

‘So what if he has Lindsey she not anything, and I know he misses you why would he always be wearing that bracelet when he is at home or why would he be looking at old photos of you and him’ Peyton asked me

‘He was looking at old photos of them?’ Avyanna asked before I could

‘Yes I walked into his room the other day and he had the little photo album out and was looking at them’ he told us

I just sat their even more confused then I already was, why was he looking at old photos of us? Why was he getting so jealous? Theses are questions that I probably won’t get answers too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do yous think that Corbin is Jealous?

Sorry for the late update but i would like to thank Swamp and Mrs ChristX for commeting

More comments would be really nice from all of yous, and if you comment on this ill comment on yuor storys :D

Melanie
Avyanna