Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Double date

‘Ronnie I’m not a trouble maker right?’ I asked Ronnie who was sitting next to me

‘No of course not’ he said kissing my cheek

‘Well maybe a little’ he said smirking I sat there with my mouth open with a shocked face.

‘Don’t leave that open unless you offering’ Ronnie told me with a wink

‘What ever’ I said getting up and walking away from him

‘Come on babe I was joking’ Ronnie said coming after me I was already half way up the stairs when I ran into someone.

‘Watch where your going’ I said in a pissed off tone.

‘Mel what’s wrong?’ it was Corbin

‘Nothing don’t worry about it’ I said walking the rest of the way up the stairs

‘What did you do to piss her off’ I heard Corbin asked Ronnie

‘Nothing man I was only joking with her’ Ronnie told him

‘I think you should go’ Corbin told him

‘I don’t think I have to’ Ronnie said

‘Well it’s my house’ Corbin said crossing my arms.

‘Technically it’s your dad house’ Ronnie said with a smirk

I better stop this before there testosterone got to their heads.

‘Corbin leave him alone he doesn’t have to leave’ I said

‘Well I told him he has to leave so he should’ Corbin said still looking at Ronnie.

I walked back down the stairs and grabbed Ronnie and walked to the front door.

‘Where are you going?’ Corbin asked

‘Back to my place cause we aren’t staying here’ I told him walking out the door with Ronnie behind me.

I got in the car and started it up and Ronnie got in the front seat and didn’t say anything while I drove to my place.

I got out of the car and walked straight into the house and up to my room and fell on my bed a couple of seconds later I heard my door open and Ronnie walked in closing the door again climbing into the bed cuddling into me.

‘You okay?’ he asked

‘I’m fine, he just irritates me’ I told him resting my head on his shoulder

‘I know but his just jealous’ he told me

‘Not you to’ I said sighing

‘Its true though babe he wouldn’t act like that if he still didn’t care about you’ he said I just shook my head not wanting to reply to that subject.

I just lay there with Ronnie for a bit longer when I got a call from Avyanna wondering where I was, I completely forgot about not telling her about leaving and she said it was okay but to make it up to her I had to go on a double date with her tonight.

‘Where am I going to find someone to be my date with in 5 hours’ I told her

‘Duh asked Ronnie’ she told me

‘I don’t think he would agree to that’ I said looking up at Ronnie

‘Why wouldn’t I agree to going on a double date with you’ Ronnie asked

‘Your heard that?’

‘Yes and of course ill go it sounds like fun’ he said with a wink I just laughed and said okay to Avyanna who squealed over the phone nearly making me go deaf.

I told her that I better go so that we could both get ready and she told me to wear a dress but not to fancy because we were going to the movies.

I got up and looked through my wardrobe to find a dress that I could wear tonight once I found a dress I went for a shower and got my hair done before I did my makeup, I made Ronnie leave my room so he didn’t see what I looked like until I was ready.

Once I was dressed and ready I walked down the stairs to find Ronnie in the lounge room.

‘How do I look?’ I asked him, he looked at me and smiled

‘Stunning like always’ he told me walking over to me and giving me a hug.

I thanked him and he said we better head off so Avyanna couldn’t tell us off for being late. Ronnie drove us to the cinema that we were meeting at and we arrived just on time because we saw Avyanna walking to the entrance with her date.

‘Hey Av’ I called out to her she turned around and smiled at me

‘Well dam don’t you look hot’ She said winking at me I just laughed at her and shook my head.

‘She does aye’ Ronnie agreed with her.

‘Guys this is Xavier, and this is Ronnie and Melanie’ Avyanna said introducing us all

‘Hey nice to meet yous’ he said with a smile up close I could get a good look at him he was tall he had short choppy brown hair that had bits of blonde in it, he was wearing a tight shirt so I could slightly see that he had abs just what Avyanna liked.

We got inline so we could get our tickets for the movie we were seeing which was Batman Avyanna said we just had to see that movie so that’s the one we picked.

After lining up we got our tickets and food then we went and found a place to sit.

It went Ronnie, me, Avyanna and then Xavier, Avyanna ended up dragging me to the toilets before the movie started so she “wouldn’t need to go during the movie” well that’s what she said to the guys she just wanted to talk to me with out them there.

‘So nice date you got there’ I told her

‘I know right oh my god he had the best abs I only saw a little with his shirt lifted up but dam’ she said with a smirk I just laughed at her

‘I bet you would lick those abs’ I said wiggling my eyebrows

‘Give me the chance and I would’ she said with a wink

‘We better get back’ I told her and she nodded as we walked back to the theatre we were in.

The movie was pretty good Avyanna ended up getting a little teary at one part which was kind of weird but Xavier had her cuddle up to him so I guess that was a win for her.

I guess you could saw that I was cuddled up to Ronnie the whole time to but he started it so he can deal with it.

The movie soon ended and we all ended up going home Ronnie dropped me off home and walked me to the door.

‘Night Mel’ he said kissing my cheek

‘Night Ron’
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe Double dates sound fun :D

[url= http://www.polyvore.com/melanie/set?id=61234555] Melanie [/url]
Avyanna

Thank you Swampy for commenting again

And to all you silent readers get commenting i would like to know what you think :D