Status: Completed (:

I'll Do Anything to Have Her to Myself

The Blame Game

“I’ll miss you.” He said with a touch of sadness in his voice.

“Me too.” She sighed. She wanted to beg him to stay with her but she knew there was no way that could happen.

He kissed her forehead and wrapped his tattooed arms around her shoulders. “I’ll call you as soon as we get there. I promise.”

Shawn looked on from the side as the girl that used to be his traded goodbye’s and I love you’s with one of his best friends. Now, he knew how Corey felt months ago and it sucked.

They filed on the plane and despite the weirdness between six and eight they all seemed to be in pretty good spirits. Awkwardly enough, Shawn and Corey ended up sitting next to each other.

“How is she?” Clown asked him in a low sarcastic tone.

“She’s good, man. Her knee’s getting a lot better. I can’t believe how fast she’s healing.”

“That’s not what I meant….” He said in a lowly and was barely heard.

With an arched eyebrow, Corey replied, “What *did* you mean?”

“Nothing…”

“Don’t start this shit.”

“I didn’t start a fucking thing. You’re the one who can’t keep your fucking dick in your pants. If you knew how to back off your own friend’s girl, we wouldn’t even be having this fucking conversation.”

“Dude. Will you listen to yourself? Everyone’s over all this bullshit except you. Grow the fuck up.”

“Don’t tell me what to do.”

“Here we go……” Jim and Mick mumbled from behind them.

“Shut up.” They both hissed at them.

“I give it 2 months, tops.” Shawn remarked.

“What?”

“You’ll do something to fuck her over. I know you.”

Corey slammed the notebook and pen he was writing with down on his lap and proceeded to drop the hammer. “You know….if you weren’t a selfish, stubborn piece of fucking shit she wouldn’t have gotten in that wreck and maybe she wouldn’t have left your ass. She put her own happiness aside for months just to keep you happy but you’re too wrapped up in the bullshit to see that. She loved you and didn’t want to fucking hurt you but you didn’t care. You fucking ripped her apart, man. It’s all on you this time. So, this blaming me for your heartbreak bullshit is getting kind of old.”

Jim and Mick’s eyes were both wide after listening to what their singer had said and they eagerly waited for Shawn’s response, but he didn’t say a single word. He just put his head down and gave up the argument. Corey had obviously won this one but what was worse was that everything he said was one hundred percent correct.

He groaned when Corey’s phone vibrated.

Addie: Miss you.

Corey smiled when he read that text. He was trying to text her back but it was difficult with Shawn groaning and grumbling under his breath.

Corey: well, I was gonna text something really fucking sweet to you but shawn’s practically breathing down my neck.

Addie: :/ sorry. i hope he gets better.

Corey: I love you so fucking much.

Addie: lol. Thought shawn was breathing down your neck?

Corey: he is. He’ll get over it.

Addie: I love you, too (: