Status: Completed (:

I'll Do Anything to Have Her to Myself

I'm Going To Visit

“Thanks for driving me to and from the doctor and stuff.” She said as she guzzled a bottle of water.

“Not a problem.” Jackee nodded. “So, you get rid of those crutches today, yeah?”

“Mmmhmmm.” She grinned. “And I get rid of this gigantic fucking brace. I’m so glad I can sort of walk again.”

“I don’t know. It’s been kind of fun watching you hobble around.” He joked. “So, how’s it been staying at Corey’s?”

“Weird. Especially without him there.”

“Awwwwhhh.” He cooed. “You miss him don’t you?”

“Yeah…” she blushed.

“It’s cool seeing you so happy. Don’t think you’ve been this happy since I’ve known you. Even with Shawn.”

She arched her eyebrow, “Let’s not talk about Shawn.”

“Sore subject?”

“You know….i really want for us to be able to be friends….but he’s making it hard.”

“How so?”

“He’s been giving Corey shit ever since they left. Of course, Corey hasn’t said anything about him but I know.”

“Got some spies?”

She nodded, “Jim and Paul keep me up to speed. I just don’t know how to try and handle Shawn anymore. I used to be able to talk him down but he doesn’t even want to listen to a word I say.”

“i don’t think anyone ‘handles’ him.” He said matter-of-factly. “Shawn’s his own type of person.”

“That a nice way of saying he’s weird?” she chuckled.

He nodded and laughed, “Yeah, but I’d just give him some time. He’ll snap out of it eventually. He has to.”

“Yeah, I just hate to think of what it’ll take for him to do that…”

He pulled into the parking lot and turned his car off. “Better go in.”

“I’m going to go visit the guys in a couple days while they’re playing at Donnington.”

“Think that’s a good idea?”

“I don’t know.” She answered lowly. “I wanna see Corey. The past four and a half weeks have been torture. I got a plane ticket and stuff…..just need a ride to the airport…” She nudged him.

He rolled his eyes, “I’ll take you…….Hey….Why don’t you take Corey’s car? Didn’t he say you could if you were able to drive again?”

“Yeah, I just….It’ll feel too weird.”

“True…..you better head in. I’ll back to pick you up in a hour or so.”