Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Free Falling

I walked inside of the little corner store. I was mortally exaususted. My stomach was still iffy and sensitive from the alcohol and drug abuse of tour. I was dying for something sweet. I grabbed a small pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I walked up to the cashier and handed him my five dollar bill. I had noticed he was undressing me with his eyes.

"I suggest you stop eyeballing my girlfriend," Kells wrapped his arms around me.

I took my change and stared at him.

"Thanks," I smiled and walked back out to bus.

He rolled his eyes and followed me back to the bus.

"He was thinking about hurting you," he grabbed my hand.

"I noticed," I climbed on and sat down on the little couch.

"You're back to guarding," he muttered.

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I texted my mom and told her we were doing alright. I knew she wouldn't reply back, but I felt better knowing she knew I was okay. I plugged my head phones in and let myself go into my happy land.

'She's still ignoring me. God damn women.' Kells tweeted.

'Shut up and quit bitching. I swear your the woman Skinnies.' I giggled at my reply.

'Yeah? I bet so. Stop being a pain and talk to me! Snowball.' I kicked him.

'Your next to me and your tweeting me? How cute. Haha.' he grabbed my foot.

I took my head phones out and stared at him.

"You'll tweet me, but you won't talk to me," I smiled.

"You sound like the hurt one here," he stared at me.

"I am," he laid down on me.

I opened my ice cream and began to eat the cookie dough. He watched me. I stared back at him.

"Dude. What?" I poked his nose.

"Nothing," he got up and walked back to the bed.

"Weird," I put my headphones in and continued to enjoy my cookie dough ice cream.

I turned up Taylor Swift and smiled.

-

I hadn't realized I dozed off. I woke up to Kells puking his guts up. We were also stopped.

"The fuck?" I stood in the doorway.

He was sitting on the curb. He was pale as fuck.

"God damn," I stared at him.

He stared back at me. I smiled.

"Bathroom," he looked pained.

"Hospital time?" I nodded towards Ash.

I walked towards the rest stop building. Kells was walking out of the restroom. He stared at me.

"Dakota?" I shrugged.

I wrapped my arms around him. He was sweating and shaking.

"I hate feeling sick," I stood there and held him.

"I hate vomit period," he pulled back and stared at me.

"I like you more in sweats and my shirts," he kissed my cheek.

I just watched him. He always showed affection to me when it was just us. I rolled my eyes.

"I'd kiss you, but I think you'd reject me. I feel like shit," I laughed.

"I'll work up to that," I giggled.

I searched his eyes. He seemed distant.

"Looks like your guarding youself and not me," I kissed his lips softly and walked back to the bus.

He followed me. His gait was slow and unlike him. I stopped and took his face in my hands.

"See a doctor," I smiled.

"Fine," he climbed in the bus behind me.

"Kota? One condition," he pulled me into a hug.

"I go with?" I smiled up at him.

"Yeah," I forced him to sit down on the little couch.

He laid down and was asleep in seconds. I watched him and walked back to the gay room and laid down and took another nap myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter you see an insight to Dakota's violent past.